Palace bares 39 new Duterte appointees
The online news portal of TV5
MANILA, Philippines -- Malacanang has released a list of 39 appointees recently approved by President Rodrigo Duterte.
The list includes lawyer Ranibai Dacula Dilangalen and Evelyn Gonzales Lavina, wife of President Duterte’s spokesman Peter Lavina in the last election campaign, who, together with Ariel T. Cayanan, have been named Agriculture undersecretaries.
Dilangalen was a member of the Duterte for President Movement that launched the “Piso para sa Presidente” fund-raising drive in May 2015 that helped to convince the then Davao City mayor to run for president.
Other appointees to the DA are:
- Hansel O. Didulo, Enrico P. Garzon, Lerey A. Panes and Francisco M. Villano - assistant secretaries
- Eduard Baluca Gongona - director of the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources
- Alfredo Sarautom Aton - director of the Agricultural Training Institute
- Sarah G. Gayona - deputy executive of the Philippine Council for Agriculture and Fisheries
- Victor Barranco Prodigo - executive director of the Philippine Fiber Industry Development Authority
The other appointees are:
- Department of Foreign Affairs - Undersecretaries Ariel Y. Abadilla, Linglingay F. Lacanlale, Enrique A. Manalo, Manuel Antonio J. Teehankee and Jesus I. Yabes
- Department of Trade and Industry - Undersecretaries Rowel Sevilla Barba, Ruth Bernardino Castelo, Teodoro Cabacungan Pascua, Ceferino Samson Rodolfo and Nora Kakilala Terrado; Assistant Secretaries Anna Maria Diaz-Robeniol, Ameenah Abcede Fajardo, Rafaelita Mercado Aldaba and Arturo Pecision Boncato Jr.
- Department of Interior and Local Government - Undersecretaries John Rualo Castriciones, Jesus Villanueva Hinlo Jr. and Emily Ortiz Padilla
- Office of the President - Undersecretary Emmanuel T. Bautista; Pelagio U. Samson, director of the Philippine Center on Transnational Crime
- Department of Health - Undersecretaries Archilles Gerard C. Bravo and Roger P. Tong-an; Assistant Secretaries Agnette P. Peralta and Abdullah B. Dumama Jr.
- Presidential Commission on Good Government - Commissioner Reynaldo O. Munsayac
- Office of Civil Defense-Department of National Defense - Director III Liza Fidelis Fernandez Canada
- Maritime Industry Authority-Department of Transportation - Administrator Marcial Quirico C. Amaro III
- Office of the Presidential Adviser on Peace Process - member of the GRP panel to peace talks with the National Democratic Front of the Philippines Antinio Binas Arellano
- Dangerous Drug Board - Chairman Benjamin Panganiban Perez