MANILA, Philippines — All PSBank branches will be closed on February 16 for the Chinese New Year but the bank said all its 609 ATMs will be online and PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online (Internet banking) will remain available.
It also asked clients to take note of the following:
- All payroll crediting on Feb. 16 will proceed.
Automatic Debit Agreement
- For bills payments, accounts with due date on Feb. 16 will proceed.
- For PSBank loans, payments will be value dated on its original due date and accounts will be debited on Feb. 19.
- Accounts not debited on Feb. 16 due to insufficient funds should be funded by Feb. 19 to avoid penalties.
Check clearing and settlement
- Clearing will be suspended on Feb. 16. Checks received after cut-off time on Feb. 15 will be processed on Feb. 19.
- No penalties will be charged for checks dated Feb. 16, intended for PSBank loan payments.
- Maturities on Feb. 16 will be processed on Feb. 19.
Clients may call PSBank’s 24/7 Customer Experience Hotline at (02) 845-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
They can also use via the PSBank LiveChat by visiting www.psbank.com.ph.