It’s the latest latest addition to the series of compact, full-frame α7 cameras, the Sony α7S II is now available in the Philippines.
This new camera offers ultra-high sensitivity and wide dynamic range across the entire ISO range and 5-axis image stabilization for greater shooting control, delivering stunning image quality for photographers who shoot in the most challenging light conditions.
The α7S II also incorporates a host of pro-style movie functions including the ability to shoot 4K video with full pixel readout and no pixel binning in full-frame format, making it an extremely appealing proposition for photographers and videographers alike.
The Sony α7S II features:
- Ultra-high sensitivity up to 409600 with low noise across the whole range
- Wide dynamic range across entire ISO range delivering smooth tonal gradation from dark to bright conditions
- In-camera 5-axis optical image stabilisation for expanded shooting possibilities
- Internal 4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning in full-frame format
- Wide range of professional movie functionality including S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3, new Gamma Assist Display, enhanced Zebra Function, Full HD 120fps recording and 4x/5x slow motion recording and full pixel readout without pixel binning in full-frame format
- High-speed AF with enhanced accuracy in wide ranging scenes and advanced shooting functions
- Selectable Compressed and Uncompressed 14-Bit RAW still image capture
The α7S II delivers an awe-inspiring sensitivity range of ISO 50-4096001, thanks to the combination of its 35mm full-frame 12.2 megapixel image sensor and BIONZ X image processing engine. The sensor optimises the dynamic range across the entire ISO range and broadens the range of tonal gradation in bright environments and minimises noise in dark scenes meaning that it delivers impressive results even in the most extreme conditions. The upgraded image processing algorithm of BIONZ X maximises the sensor’s capabilities and improves depiction throughout the full sensitivity range with particular emphasis on the mid-to-high range. This means that the resulting stills and movies demonstrate extra-fine detail with minimal noise.