- » After blaming corrupted CF cards, Brillantes now faults telcos for delayed COC transmissions
- » Pacman remains richest congressman
- » INFOGRAPHIC | 5 supposedly 'offensive' remarks made by foreigners about the Philippines
- » FILIPINO TIME | Weather bureau mandated to set Philippine Standard Time
- » Comelec stops canvass of party-list votes, prepares for proclamation
- » Cop on vacation kills amok who shot his neighbor in Abra
- » PHOTO | Letter contains death threat meant for election officer in Pateros
- » PSG men nabbed for robbing auto shop to face music, Palace assures
- » UN atomic watchdog's report proves nuke program 'peaceful,' says Iran
- » Japanese climber, 80, sets record for oldest to scale Mt Everest - for the 3rd time
- » Malaysia sentences 4 to death for grisly 2010 murder of tycoon, 3 others
- » CBCP hopes for papal visit in 2016
- » Pakistan bombing kills at least 12
- » UNDAUNTED | Grounded ship is Philippines' last line of defense
- » French prosecutors to grill IMF chief Lagarde over 2007 payout to disgraced tycoon Tapie
- » British soldier 'butchered' near London barracks in apparent terrorist attack
- » Parts makers push inclusion of vehicle assembly among businesses that qualify for tax perks
- » San Miguel offers $75 million to take over Philnico, settle its debt
- » Megaworld plans more projects in Makati CBD
- » AboitizLand eyes expansion outside Cebu
- » BSP survey shows business optimism at all-time high in 2Q
- » Philippines may no longer have best-performing market in 2H, Goldman Sachs says
- » Otto Energy expects drilling at 2 new wells in Galoc to start next month
- » San Miguel acquires a third of chairman's cement company
- » FOCUS | China may be fanning flames of Taiwanese anger with PH - expert
- » MUSINGS ON TAIWAN MESS | Confucius says...
- » COCKTALES | Ayala, SM rivalry leads to roadblock, regulatory capture
- » MANUEL BUENCAMINO | Post-election round-up
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Mar Roxas could be president in 2016
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Etiquette for social media
- » Elections 2013: Mapping the battleground provinces and cities
- » Meritocracy or elite democracy? An assessment of the 2013 senatorial bets
- » Beau Belga should be considered for Philippine national team, says Rain or Shine owner
- » PFF cancels Azkals’ June friendly against Kyrgyzstan
- » LeBron James delivers overtime game-winner as Heat take opener versus Pacers
- » Caluscusin, Silverio win golds in rhythmic gymnastics meet of POC-PSC National Games
- » Stallion, Global look to keep hold on top of UFL table against Pachaga Diliman, Air Force
- » Franz Pumaren hints at Air 21 trade for big man ahead of Governors’ Cup
- » Air 21 expects to soar in Governors’ Cup with return of high-scoring import Zach Graham
- » Import prospect Mike Singletary doing well for Barako Bull in Dubai tournament
Lenovo Group’s bold acquisitions in its flagship PC business, a foray into mobile gadgets, and a relatively light debt load are setting it apart from PC rivals as industry shipments take their steepest fall in decades.
The three-year partnership will offer Philippine students free access to Autodesk education software in TESDA-owned institutions as well as its network of public and private TVET institutions all over the country.
Mayer faces plenty of challenges in her efforts to turn six-year-old Tumblr into a money-spinner, not least among them retaining users while devising new types of non-intrusive online ads outside of Yahoo’s traditional area of expertise.
Intel’s new chief executive, Brian Krzanich, has launched a sweeping company reorganization and created a unit aimed at growing its market share in mobile technology.
Microsoft hopes its third-generation console will attract video game fans who are increasingly sampling games on mobile devices, while also becoming a hub for living room entertainment.
Under the new PLDT myDSL Biz plans, SMEs will not only get fast access to the Internet and allow their customers to surf the Web in their respective establishments, they will also get to own gadgets by Samsung as well.
The console debut, to be streamed worldwide to Internet-linked Xbox 360 consoles, will spotlight the hardware and platform while Microsoft will show off games at E3.
Jolla was founded by Nokia’s former MeeGo software team that was shut down after the company decided to switch to Microsoft’s Windows Phone software in 2011.
While the Chinese government tolerates anti-corruption vigilantism, it is also extremely leery of the threat the Internet can pose to Communist Party rule.
Gathering data from retail stores in the Philippines from April 2012 to March 2013, GfK said as much as 5.7 million smartphone units were sold in the country.
The deal, announced on Monday, is a bold bet by Yahoo! Chief Executive Marissa Mayer to revitalize the company by co-opting a Web property with strong visitor traffic but little revenue.
The deal, first reported by The Wall Street Journal, if confirmed would be the largest for Yahoo! since Marissa Mayer took over as chief executive last year.
Smart’s iPad plan owners will enjoy guaranteed unlimited LTE connection for the duration of their two-year lock-in period.
Winners of the local June 8 to 9 hackathon will receive local mentorship for 11 weeks, and will be flown to Silicon Valley where US-based AngelHack will help turn their big idea into a startup.
Yahoo! is keen on fast-growing Tumblr because its younger user base would bolster the older website’s “cool factor,” the technology blog AllThingsD cited the sources as saying.