- » Senate has death penalty in kill bill list
- » Gordon panel: No proof of EJK, DDS in war on drugs under Duterte
- » Ms. Universe Pia Wurtzbach in Manila for kickoff party for 2017 pageant search
- » HEAL NOT HARM | Denial of care is torture - former Health secretary
- » Robredo alarmed over ‘railroading’ of death penalty bill
- » Another IED similar to US embassy, Davao bombs found in Bulacan
- » WITH VIDEO | Policy failures fuel Philippine HIV epidemic – HRW
- » CPP blasts Duterte’s ‘total disdain for human rights’
- » New Zealand passport robot mistakes eyes of man of Asian descent as 'closed'
- » Dozens, including women and children, killed in west Iraq air strike - medics, lawmakers
- » 2 juveniles charged with arson for Tennessee wildfires that killed 14
- » Rebels seek ceasefire as Syrian army moves closer to retaking Aleppo
- » Trump names homeland security, environment chiefs, envoy to China
- » Indonesian military chief warns: IS building base in Mindanao
- » On 75th anniversary, US veterans recall Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- » Thailand to investigate BBC over profile of new king: minister
- » Q and A | Ex-NEDA chief Neri: Govt must succeeed in both tax reform, infra
- » PSEi up, peso down on disappointing Aussie GDP report
- » Power rates up by P0.10 per kWh for Dec.
- » EU fines Credit Agricole, HSBC, JPMorgan for Euribor fixing
- » DBM eyes P200-B supplemental budget for DICT's national broadband network
- » Removal of rice import quota seen to lower rice prices
- » Economists see hike in BSP key rates in ’17 as inflation sustains rise
- » SMC donates P1 B for construction of more gov't drug rehab centers
- » OPINION | If global warming worsens, what will happen to the people and places that matter to me?
- » MEL STA.MARIA | After VP Robredo's resignation, watch the Supreme Court
- » COCKTALES | Shop pa more? Local banks raise credit card rates
- » INSIGHT | Duterte and Trump: Can they make it work?
- » Let the Fullness of History be Told
- » COMMENTARY | The terrifying lessons of the Philippines’ ‘vigilante president’
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | De Lima and Dayan: Worst case scenarios
- » COMMENTARY | Kung Ngayon Nabuhay si Bonifacio …
Here are the Top biggest moments, hashtags and most followed on Twitter for the year.
Billed as “the world’s first true jetpack,” JetPack Aviation shows off its JB-10 jet turbine-powered backpack, capable of vertical takeoff and landing.
Netflix members worldwide can now download in addition to stream great series and films at no extra cost.
Catholics seeking to confess their sins to a priest in Spain can now turn to a new app to find the nearest available cleric.
Smartwatch pioneer Pebble announced Wednesday it was shutting down, with tech wearables giant Fitbit acquiring some of its assets including key personnel.
Apple’s streaming service says it has reached 20 million subscribers, showing quick growth as the tech titan tries to close in on sector leader Spotify.
Alcatel has launched three mid-range smartphones to the local market that the company hopes to market to working teenagers.
n assault rifle-wielding gunman’s appearance at a Washington pizzeria that was falsely reported to house a pedophile ring has elevated worries over the unrelenting rise of fake news and malicious gossip on the internet.
Uber announced it was buying the artificial intelligence group Geometric Intelligence, to form the core of the ride-sharing giant’s own research center.
U.S. tech giants including Facebook, Twitter, Google’s YouTube and Microsoft will have to act faster to tackle online hate speech or face laws forcing them to do so, the European Commission said.
The amount of money spent on advertising on social media is set to catch up with newspaper ad revenues by 2020, a leading forecaster said.
Apple Inc is wading in to the debate over regulation of self-driving cars, declaring it is excited about the potential for automated transportation and calling on U.S. regulators not to restrict testing of such vehicles.
Though space exploration has long been seen as the province of wealthy countries, the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) is making the case that space is now an economic and development imperative.
Nokia, once the world’s top mobile phone maker, will make a comeback on the smartphone market in the first half of 2017, the company and its licensee said.
Smart Communications has now logged its fastest mobile Internet in the country in Davao, after reporting a manifold increase in LTE service following network upgrades.