- » Expect floods as Ipo Dam releases waters, PAGASA warns Bulacan residents
- » WATCH | Some stranded OFWs have been in limbo for years
- » WATCH | Duterte offers P2-M reward for capture of ‘ninja’ cops
- » AFP: Despite jail raid, Maute terror weakened under pressure
- » Duterte hits CHR, Sen. De Lima anew in Tacloban visit
- » INTERDICTION | US national busted for cocaine at Clark airport
- » CLASH OF CHAMBERS | Speaker hits back as de Lima tags NBP drugs inquiry a 'kangaroo court'
- » AUTHENTIC HERO | Bonifacio was PHL's first president: Bayan Muna
- » Libyan forces corner Islamic State fighters in Sirte
- » Kuala Lumpur shrouded by heavy haze
- » 'Missile practice' caused deadly Taiwan misfire: prosecutors
- » Part of Los Angeles airport closed due to possible gunfire
- » Trump immigration policy to be 'fair and humane': campaign chief
- » Suspected 'terror' attack at Indonesian church; no serious casualties
- » Dozens killed as Turkey ramps up Syria offensive
- » German minister says talks on EU-US trade deal have 'failed'
- » More foreign investors express interest in nickel mining in Philippines
- » Cut expenses, red tape before imposing new taxes: Recto
- » As Fed nears rate hikes, policymakers plan for 'brave new world'
- » How the Philippines can benefit from China's plan to revive the ancient Silk Road route
- » MinDA sees Mindanao as emerging economic hub in ASEAN
- » Business confidence at all-time high for Q3
- » Lotte vice chairman found dead amid probe; suicide suspected
- » PSEi down 11.59 points to 7,845.54 on Thursday
- » COCKTALES | Metrobank chair gets P2B windfall for 50th birthday
- » MEL STA.MARIA | When 'invited' by the police, do not go
- » COCKTALES | Unlike Ongpin's, Gatchalian's slot-machine operations win Pagcor extension
- » COCKTALES | Duterte, Sereno get budget boost while Robredo suffers cut
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | The C-word
- » COCKTALES | Palace aides add green to Duterte's digs
- » EDITORIAL | The bully and the cowards
- » STATEMENT | Stop EJKs, restore rule of law and respect for rights
The Gear Fit2 is Samsung’s latest model of wearables under the fitness tracker category.
Facebook Inc changed its popular “Trending” feature, which shows users the most-talked about topics of the day, to make it more automated and further eliminate the potential for human bias.
A cognitive psychologist in Montreal wanted to see how the musical mind responds to different compositions, so he looked inside Sting’s brain.
Pokemon Go enthusiasts in Taiwan march through the capital city in a rush to ‘catch’ rare Pokemons.
The Asus VivoMini UN65H is a light, small and compact mini computer.
Online real estate portal Lamudi aims to leverage virtual reality (VR) more for its listings to help provide homebuyers better visualization of listed properties.
Iran has “arrested or summoned” around 450 social media users over their online activities, a website linked to the powerful Revolutionary Guards.
Police swooped in 28 European countries and arrested 75 suspects for sharing child sex images on the internet while investigating 207 cases across the continent.
Microsoft apps such as Office and Skype will be installed on Lenovo mobile devices powered by Android software under the terms of a collaboration announced late Monday.
Microsoft on Monday announced it bought a startup to boost its artificial intelligence capabilities, and rival Apple confirmed it has boosted its health focus with an acquisition of its own.
Danish firm Universal Robots (UR) has entered the Philippines through a distribution deal with local partner Elixir Industrial Equipment.
Researchers at a Swiss university have developed a robot that can beat humans at table football.
Even as information and communications technology continue to grow worldwide, broadband access in the Asia Pacific still exhibit an “alarming disparity” according to a research report by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific or UNESCAP.
U.S. internet publisher Gawker Media Group said on Thursday that it would shut down Gawker.com next week, ending the online news and gossip website’s 14-year run.
Cisco Systems Inc’s announcement that it plans to lay off 5,500 employees is unlikely to be the last round of Silicon Valley pink slips as hardware companies struggle to keep up with rapid technology shifts.