- » TUCP seeks P136 hike in Metro Manila daily minimum wage
- » Koko's panel fails to muster full attendance in Makati corruption probe
- » TRAFFIC ADVISORY | DPWH Metro road repairs start Friday night
- » Marcos asserts: Suspension of hearings meant to enhance, not derail, BBL
- » Slain Pikit bombers 'students' of Marwan, Usman - police
- » PNoy's skipping arrival of slain policemen to open car plant angers netizens
- » Man guns down tricycle driver then kills guard who tried to stop him from fleeing
- » Pimentel orders Jun-Jun Binay released
- » Hostage in Sydney siege 'killed by police bullet ricochet'
- » IS issues new threat to kill Jordanian pilot
- » French police question boy, 8, over terrorism comments
- » Cuba demands end to US embargo to renew ties
- » Ebola vaccine developed by GSK/NIH is safe, researchers say
- » Trouble falling asleep may signal high blood pressure
- » Raul Castro warns US against meddling in Cuba's affairs
- » Snowden files show Canada spy agency runs global Internet watch -- CBC News
- » Power grid operator bags regulatory clearance for new transmission facility in Western Visayas
- » Businessmen welcome fourth-quarter economic rebound, press for 'inclusive' growth
- » Megaworld starts work on second condo tower in maiden Davao project
- » 8990 Holdings sees profit growing by a fifth this year
- » Energy department pushes back auction of more oil, gas exploration areas
- » Philippine stock index pierces 7,700-mark after release of fourth-quarter economic data
- » Lopez Group wins partial award in dispute with US-based SunPower
- » Philippine economy rebounds in fourth quarter, remains Asia's second fastest-growing
- » ADDRESS TO THE NATION | Full transcript of Aquino statement on Mamasapano mission
- » MEL STA.MARIA | SC Estrada ruling on absolute pardon exponentially raises impunity
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | With Supreme Court ruling, can Erap again run for president in 2016?
- » COCKTALES | Abad wife outranks Drilon, Belmonte salary-wise
- » BENJAMIN DE LA PENA | Why should we subsidize transportation in 'Imperial Manila'? Here's why
- » COCKTALES | Tambunting patriarch wins estate feud with daughters over New York condo
- » OPED | King Abdullah paved the way for stronger cooperation in labor, employment
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | In olden times, when grammar ruled
- » Pacquiao’s friend disputes Floyd-Manny confrontation during NBA meetup: ‘Sobrang bait ni Mayweather’
- » UFC announces May 16 ‘Fight Night’ event in Manila
- » Hawks continue to soar, defeat Nets for 17th straight win
- » Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova set up dream Australian Open final
- » LeBron sprains wrist, out for Cavs anew
- » Kobe’s season cut short again after shoulder surgery
- » Iran to let female foreigners watch men’s volleyball matches but local women remain barred
- » Australian Open: Djokovic, Serena on fire to make semis
Apple caught up with Samsung as the world’s biggest smartphone vendor in the fourth quarter of 2014, thanks to booming sales of its new iPhone 6, market researcher Strategy Analytics said Thursday.
Smart Communications, Inc. has partnered with The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia, through its interactive entertainment arm Disney Interactive, to bring digital content offerings across its platforms.
Toshiba Corp said it will stop making and selling TVs in North America and is considering similar exits from other countries, the latest Japanese electronics maker to give up competing in the global TV market amid a fierce price war.
Thailand’s junta chief Tuesday defended proposals for a cyber law that critics say will grant the government unprecedented surveillance powers with little judicial oversight.
Singapore’s government will set up a new agency to strengthen cyber security, the prime minister’s office said Tuesday, amid more reports of high-profile hacking incidents worldwide.
After cutting the cord with China’s Alibaba, the high-profile Yahoo chief executive, Marissa Mayer, faces more pressure than ever to reinvent the fading Internet star.
Canada’s electronic spy agency has been intercepting and analyzing data on up to 15 million file downloads daily as part of a global surveillance program, according to a report published on Wednesday.
A P350 million laboratory under the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) was put up to encourage semiconductor companies to have their product testing and design locally.
Google’s newly acquired Waze application poses a danger to police because of its ability to track their locations, the Los Angeles police chief said in a letter to the tech company’s CEO.
Sony Corp plans to cut around 1,000 additional jobs in its struggling smartphone division as it tries to bring its electronics business back into the black, sources said on Wednesday.
A robot based on a stick insect can navigate difficult terrain autonomously and adapt to its surroundings.
Various municipalities in the country are set to be provided this year with free Wi-Fi connectivity through a P1.4 billion project of the DOST-ICT Office.
Apple Inc quarterly results smashed Wall Street expectations with record sales of big-screen iPhones in the holiday shopping season and a 70 percent rise in China sales, powering the company to the largest profit in corporate history.
Google’s super-fast Internet service — up to 100 times quicker than basic broadband — is heading for four more US metropolitan areas as the technology titan ramps up pressure on cable service giants.
Full access to Facebook and Instagram have been fully restored after users suffered disruptions on Tuesday, Facebook said in a statement.