- » DNA samples taken to check if bodies found off Palawan those of missing American, girlfriend
- » 'We have evidence that MILF was coddling Marwan - and government knew' - Alan Cayetano
- » Maguindanao under state of calamity as displaced people soar to 41,000
- » PNoy can't 'evade' responsibility to complete CARP, says ex-Comelec chief Monsod
- » AFP now pursuing 5 foreign terrorists in cahoots with Basit Usman
- » Rep. Ridon urges House to probe false dietary supplement ads
- » DOJ warns the public about rising 'sextortion' cases
- » JV Ejercito: Mamasapano exposes potential red flags in fast tracking BBL
- » Pakistan arrests parents for refusing children's polio vaccinations
- » Ex-CIA chief Petraeus to plead guilty to spilling secrets to mistress
- » Ferguson police racist, US Justice department finds - reports
- » Convicted Australian drug smugglers taken to Indonesian execution island
- » Iranian role in Iraq could be positive, US general says
- » Islamists seize 2 Libyan oil fields - official
- » Iraq jihadists slow Tikrit advance with bombs and snipers
- » Villarrica volcano in Chile goes quiet after overnight eruption
- » Oil up as Netanyahu blasts Iran, Libya forces strike terminals
- » U.S. stocks retreat from record highs, dollar dips
- » Businessmen call for focus in final push for reforms before Aquino steps down
- » APEC opens 2-day meet on financial inclusion
- » ING sees Philippine inflation picking up as electricity reserves narrow this summer
- » Ayala Land's mid-market subsidiary to launch 10 projects this year
- » San Miguel signs up France's Matiere to build new section of NAIA Expressway
- » Power plant operators favor reflecting cost of ILP in consumers' electricity bills
- » COCKTALES | Razon hires more China hands for casino resort
- » COCKTALES | GMA appointee, aided by PNoy fund raiser, wins pension battle vs GSIS board
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | 'T-Bird At Ako' : Nora Aunor and Vilma Santos get bi-curious
- » COCKTALES | Ex-San Miguel boss stopped from holding Valle Verde meeting
- » MEL STA.MARIA | No to President PNoy resignation
- » COCKTALES | #NasaanAngPangulo? Aquino makes himself scarce after Mamasapano debacle
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | How to choose a book
- » War in Mindanao: What are the internal and external repercussions? Last of 3 parts
- » Health an issue for San Miguel in bid to sweep remaining games
- » Alaska coach Alex Compton takes blame for Alaska loss to giant-slayer Kia: ‘I felt like I let the team down’
- » Injured June Mar Fajardo may see limited minutes in PBA All-Star Game
- » San Miguel bucks injury to June Mar Fajardo, defeats Barako Bull for second win
- » IS KIA FOR REAL? | Alaska coach Alex Compton impressed by expansion team’s turnaround
- » VIDEOS | Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather begin their respective training camps for megabout
- » PJ Ramos dominates Alaska for 36 points and 33 rebounds as Kia wins again
- » Goran Dragic faces old team for first time as Heat top Suns in ejection-filled game
A new cyber-espionage group is now reportedly preying on high-profile organizations and individuals from the Middle East according to security provider Kaspersky Lab.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg used his appearance at the Mobile World Congress to say he would “love” to work alongside Google to help bring Internet access to the developing World.
The European Union is looking to sign agreements with China, Japan, and the United States to cooperate on developing the next generation of mobile broadband as it seeks to help its companies catch up in the race to develop such technologies.
The electronic mobile facility developed by Smart Communications, Inc. in partnership with state lender Land Bank of the Philippines has hit P1-billion in loans to government employees six months after it was launched.
Two years after U.S. legislators branded it a national security threat, China’s Huawei Technologies Co Ltd is planning a campaign to win over U.S. consumers, rolling out new mobile phones and wearable devices backed by a marketing effort.
Phone and Internet firms are rolling out cheaper handsets and may turn to hot-air balloons to boost network coverage in developing countries, where sales of smartphones are booming.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg on Monday fended off complaints that the hugely popular social network was getting a free ride out of telecom operators who host its service on smartphones.
China’s official news agency Xinhua has re-launched its English-language presence on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, it announced — all of which are blocked in China.
The head of Sony Mobile told French daily newspaper Le Figaro that the division is not being sold, only two weeks after Sony Corp Chief Executive Kazuo Hirai said he would not rule out considering an exit strategy.
Ericsson, the world’s leading maker of mobile network equipment, said it will help its global base of major telecoms companies to shift to cloud computing using Intel datacenter designs to compete more actively with Web rivals.
Swedish manufacturer Ikea is set to roll out a new line of home furnitures that can charge an array of electronic devices without electrical cords.
Running short of dramatically new phone designs, leaders of the world’s wireless industry agree their next big idea is 5G, shorthand for the fifth generation of networks they expect to have up and running by 2020.
Defying scepticism and geek-stigma, mobile phone firms are determined this year to sell you a wristwatch wirelessly connected to your mobile phone.
Several big Asian phone companies launched new high-end smartphones and other wireless gizmos on Sunday, hoping to challenge US giant Apple in a big year for wireless gadgets.
A dongle that plugs into a Smartphone mimics a lab-based blood test for HIV and syphilis and can detect the diseases in 15 minutes, say researchers.