- » MMDA, PNP, local governments collaborate to maintain order at INC rally
- » LTO driver's license centers to open on Saturdays
- » GALLERY | The INC's show of force: From Padre Faura to EDSA
- » Mar talks tough on INC as Mandaluyong grants rally permit until Sunday
- » On birthday of slain journalist Gerry Ortega, petition demands capture of Reyes brothers
- » VIDEO | INC protesters leave piles of trash on Padre Faura as they head for EDSA
- » Twister, strong winds damage 90 houses in South Cotabato
- » VIDEO | As govt, politicos tread softly on INC, netizens weigh in on issue
- » Panama Canal suspends plan to restrict passage of larger ships due to El Nino
- » Turkish planes join anti-IS coalition in Syria raid for first time
- » Egypt court hands Al-Jazeera reporters three years in jail
- » Journalists' jail sentences 'undermine' Egypt - Britain
- » Al-Jazeera to appeal 'grotesque' verdict to jail journalists
- » Texas officer gunned down in 'cold blooded' shooting - police
- » Bangkok bomb suspect 'unlikely' international terrorist, spurred by 'personal feud' - police
- » French journalists charged with bid to blackmail Morocco king
- » VIDEO | Customs Chief Lina clarifies balikbayan box issue with OFWs
- » G Liner bus company taps PLDT for GPS monitoring devices
- » Philippines to halt sugar exports amid strong domestic demand
- » Peso trades sideways at close of week
- » Bidders for output of Steag-Aboitiz plant in Misamis Oriental down to 6
- » Atlas Mining back in black in second quarter
- » Philippine stock index closes week near 7,100
- » Business confidence cools in third quarter
- » COCKTALES | Villar, Razon, Co buy back shares as investors rush to exit
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Is SC's Enrile bail fomenting confusion, dishonesty, public anger and impunity?
- » COCKTALES | Court rejects PWU rehab, censures management over missing P80-M faculty fund
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Mat the Cat: A Life
- » COMMENTARY | New #UPMaroons logo mere fashion statement, not reflection of UP radicalism
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Les précédents dangereuses
- » COCKTALES | Rockwell commands highest condo lease rates, says survey
- » SPEECH | PNoy extols Robredo as public service exemplar, lists tragedies of August
- » Andray Blatche-less Gilas Pilipinas opens Jones Cup campaign against host Chinese Taipei
- » Blackwater bounces back, wallops Malaysian Back Up Team by 25 in Seri Mutiara Champions Cup
- » Perlas Pilipinas falls short against Malaysia in FIBA Asia Women’s Championship opener
- » Ginebra plays soldiers in exhibition game
- » Lakers open to extending Kobe Bryant’s contract after next season
- » Blackwater falls short in first game of Malaysia tournament
- » Kaya downs Ceres on penalties to win UFL Cup
- » GILAS WATCH | Philippines at the 2015 William Jones Cup
For almost one in three Europeans, it would be important to be able to have cross-border access to online content when traveling in another European Union (EU) country.
A new record has been set in the number of people using Facebook in one day, the social network’s co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced.
In 2009, Eugene Kaspersky, co-founder of one of the world’s top security companies, told some of his lieutenants that they should attack rival antivirus software maker AVG Technologies.
Facebook will have to abide by German laws banning racist sentiment even if it might be allowed in the United States under freedom of speech.
In an exclusive interview, Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg shared his vision about how 5G can deliver market efficiencies through optimized machine-to-machine communication, or a setting also known as the Internet of Things.
Apple Inc on Thursday invited journalists to a Sept. 9 event, where it is expected to unveil new iPhones and potentially a new version of its Apple TV set-top box.
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Corp has launched a new product tailored for schools that bundles broadband, digital learning materials, and computers.
Amazon.com said on Wednesday it plans to launch its video streaming service in Japan for members of its Prime paid service as it gears up for Netflix Inc’s planned entry into the country in September.
Voyager Innovations, Inc., the digital unit service of PLDT, will launch next month an online payment solution that can be used by any telco subscriber for e-commerce transactions.
The Ashley Madison security breach has so far triggered online extortion attempts and has been linked to at least two suicides, according to police in the Canadian city of Toronto, where the firm is based.
Seven New Yorkers were arrested and charged with promoting male prostitution on Tuesday through an “Internet brothel” offering sex to paid-subscribers across the world, prosecutors said.
Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday became the latest city to move against Uber as its city council voted to ban unregulated ride-sharing services.
The Senate committee on trade and commerce sought amendments to the 23-year old Consumer Act of 1992 to include digital issues on Internet and mobile, e-Commerce, and increase penalties thereof.
Microsoft said Monday its Cortana virtual assistant software was available to users of Android mobile devices.
Smartphone maker Apple has discovered a problem with the main camera in some iPhone 6 Plus smartphones, which is causing them to take blurry photos.