- » DOH reports 494 new HIV cases in June
- » 237 residents evacuated from sinkhole area in north Cebu islet
- » Senate repeals law vs premature marriage; okays 4 bills
- » VIDEO | Motorcycle riders protest impending ordinance requiring 'plaka vest'
- » Sotto withdraws resolution urging court to keep 3 senators at Camp Crame
- » Marcos decree on ECCs needs amendment to adequately protect environment - lawyers
- » NBI report on race car champ Pastor's slay out soon - de Lima
- » Palace sees no constitutional crisis in asking Congress to define savings
- » Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- » More than 150 feared dead in India monsoon landslide
- » Filipina nurse kidnapped, raped in Libya's Tripoli: medics, security
- » South Africa extradites German priest on sex abuse charges
- » Temporary ceasefire in Tripoli, 75 bodies found in Benghazi
- » Family 'disconnect' drives young Singaporeans to suicide
- » Gaza toll passes 1,300 on day 23 of Israeli assault
- » Tohoku University evicts 105 students from dorm for drinking
- » PRE-SONA LETTER | It ain't over 'til it's over, as biz groups outline what still needs to be done
- » Gov't trims borrowing in 1H
- » Cirtek seals acquisition of wireless products manufacturer
- » Fresh from debt sale, RCBC plans P4.5B rights offering
- » BSP inflation forecast for June: 4.1-4.9 pct
- » Award of LRT1 Cavite project to Ayala-MPIC joint venture likey this week -- DOTC
- » PH stock market tests 6,900-mark anew
- » NTC crafting rules to compensate PLDT for return of 3G license
- » 'SONA NI NOY-P, ANG DI SINASABI...' | Gary Granada posts a musical take on a song he's heard before
- » POST-SONA2014 | What was the single most important gap in PNoy's report to Pinoys?
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Surprisingly outstanding 84-percent approval rating for SONA
- » POST-SONA2014 | Debt watchdog lists 3 gut issues for transformation
- » FOCUS | Economy under the Aquino administration a case of worsening exclusivity
- » 'NO SHORTCUTS' | Lessons on nation-building, via sports, from a ball-kicking, bar-topping Blue Eagle
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | The Doctrine Will See You Now: The facts on operative fact
- » REPENT OR RESIGN | UCCP bishops issue stinging rebuke on eve of SONA
- » Lyceum Junior Pirates win back-to-back after losing 59 straight games
- » Letran survives EAC comeback to end losing skid
- » UAAP: Adamson scores measly total of 25 points in blowout loss to NU
- » WATCH | Day 2 and 3 of Gilas Pilipinas’ Miami camp with coach Tab Baldwin, Andray Blatche’s treat
- » FEU rallies past UE to grab share of early lead in UAAP standings
- » NCAA: Perpetual Help returns to winning ways after thwarting Lyceum
- » Father of Argentine football star Carlos Tevez freed after kidnapping incident
- » NBA players name America’s first female to head major sports union
Luxury mobile device case maker Brikk presented on their website premium version of iPhone cases, thus revealing a sneak peek of how the upcoming Apple iPhone 6 might actually look like — now with the expected larger 4.7-inch display.
The surge Web-connected devices — TVs, refrigerators, thermostats, door locks and more — has opened up huge opportunities for cyberattacks because of weak security, researchers said Tuesday.
The European Commission said Monday it has cleared Apple’s $3 billion acquisition of US headphone maker and music streaming business Beats.
Amazon.com Inc’s new “Fire” smartphone contains chips from Qualcomm Inc, NXP Semiconductors NV, and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, according to repair and teardown specialists iFixit, which pried one open on Thursday.
Apple Inc has asked suppliers to manufacture between 70 million and 80 million of its two forthcoming large-screen iPhones by the end of the year, its largest initial production run of iPhones.
China’s Xiaomi unveiled on Tuesday its new flagship Mi 4 smartphone, aimed squarely at the premium handset market dominated by Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
Canadian telecom company BlackBerry Limited has launched in the local market their newest smartphone, the Z3.
Travellers rushing to Dusseldorf Airport in Germany can reduce their travel time to and from the airport by using an automated parking attendant called ”Ray.”
Samsung Electronics Philippines, Corp (Sepco) has officially launched in the local market their newest and most premium tablet to date, the Galaxy Tab S.
Contex boosts workgroup productivity with IQ Quattro, the world’s smartest, fastest wide format scanner
Contex, the wor1d’s leader of wide format scanning and imaging solutions, today announces the IQ Quattro, a wide format scanner designed to improve workgroup productivity by reducing the time spent on scanning tasks.
Japanese company Epson has released a direct-to-garment printer in hopes of mining the growing textile industry.
GET DIZZY IN TOKYO’S AKIHABARA | There are tons of things to experience at the world’s electronics mecca
Gadget geeks cannot skip a stop at Akihabara once in Tokyo, Japan. The electronics mecca proves its title as soon as travelers step above ground from the subway station.
Gaming, music, movies and more to stream from new Razer micro-console powered by Google Android TV.
Many smartphone cameras are now so powerful that in many cases they rival, and even outperform, the average compact cameras.
Shares of GoPro Inc, a maker of cameras used by surfers, skydivers and other action junkies to record and post their exploits online, rose as much as 38 percent in their market debut.