- » LPA over Pacific Ocean not likely to make landfall
- » LPA sa Pacific Ocean posibleng hindi na mag-landfall sa bansa
- » ‘Huwag magtampo’ | Pope’s activities may be limited during PH visit: Cardinal Tagle
- » FOCUS | How AMLC found laundering of Bong Revilla’s PDAF
- » BAGSAK | MRT-3's performance 'unsatisfactory, to further deteriorate' - HK experts
- » LIKE OTHER PRISONERS, CAN'T ENJOY FULL RIGHTS | Sandigan junks Jinggoy's request for Undas furlough
- » Half-day work on Oct 31, special non-working day on Nov 1 for PH gov't employees
- » SALAMAT, MR. LET'S DOH IT! | Schedule of wake for Sen. Juan Flavier
- » Burkina Faso army takes over after protesters burns parliament
- » Anti-Muslim bullying on the rise after attacks in Canada
- » National Guard heads to Hawaii town threatened by river of lava
- » Woman seen harassed on New York City streets in video gets rape threats
- » Why do some survive Ebola? Sierra Leone study offers clues
- » Clashes erupt in East Jerusalem after Israeli police kill Palestinian gunman
- » Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State
- » In Guangdong, nervy Chinese ramp up Ebola watch
- » Government handing over Angat hydropower plant to Korean company
- » SSS starts search for local fund managers
- » Cebu Pacific expects 'Undas' passenger traffic to grow in the high teens this year
- » Bangko Sentral warns of short-term volatility after US Fed ends stimulus
- » Select buying brings back PH stock index above 7,100-mark
- » Globe takeover of Bayantel requires Congress approval, says PLDT
- » Philippine ports go on red alert for 'Undas'
- » Ayala raises more than enough from preferred share sale to prepay debt
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | World Domination Research: Maid in Paris
- » AMPY STA.MARIA | TransGender: To Be or Not to Be
- » COCKTALES | Mystery P40-B bid for half of Ortigas assets perks up SM-Ayala fight over Greenhills
- » HOW PAST AFFECTS PRESENT | Sykes-Picot drew lines in Middle East's sand that blood is washing away
- » CONSERVATIVES VS. LIBERALS | Pope Francis and his season of struggle
- » COCKTALES | Tantocos take P1.2B off the table as GSIS joins Rustan's investors
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Is Laude a 'he' or a 'she'? Jurisprudence and the SC may clarify - or maybe not
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | How do the corrupt sleep at night?
- » Marc Pingris returns, James Yap out for Purefoods vs GlobalPort; Alaska, Meralco eye 3-0 start
- » Bulls romp Knicks in Rose’s return; Heat begin post-LeBron era with win over Wizards
- » Chot Reyes assures Gilas not disbanded, but says his staying on as coach depends on SBP mandate
- » Gilas program not discontinued, has full support of PBA, says commissioner Chito Salud
- » SBP, PBA to form selection committee for national team as Gilas program ‘reassessed’
- » Ronaldo-less Real Madrid cruises past Cornella to kick off Copa del Rey defense
- » Indonesian clubs banned after deliberate attempt to lose, avoid clash with team backed by ‘gangsters’
- » MLB: Giants edge Royals to win World Series
Razer Leviathan offers 5.1 channel Dolby® surround sound for gaming, movies and Bluetooth 4.0 aptX for high-quality wireless music streaming, with dedicated subwoofer for deep bass.
Dell Philippines announced new additions to its PC and server portfolio in time with the company’s celebration of 15 years of operations in the country.
The midrange smartphone Huawei G6 with LTE connectivity is now available under Smart’s postpaid plan P800.
At 6.1 mm., the latest iPad Air 2 is 18 percent thinner than its predecessor and is “the world’s thinnest tablet,” while the new iMac computer with a 27-inch display boasts an image quality far better than HDTV.
The time has come for NBA 2K15 in the Philippines, the latest instalment of the top-selling and top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise.
China-based technology giant Lenovo has now made available in the local market their high-end smartphone Vibe Z2 Pro.
A quarter of a century after the Walkman made music portable and turned Sony into a household name around the world, the company is hoping to set the agenda again with “high-res” audio.
South Korea’s Samsung launched the latest version of its oversized Galaxy Note smartphone earlier than expected Wednesday, getting into the key Chinese market ahead of arch-rival Apple.
The local unit of Chinese multinational tech company Lenovo has launched its Thinkpad X1 Carbon and Thinkpad 8 tablet in the Philippine market.
The new models include the Jabra BIZ 2300, Jabra PRO 900, and Jara MOTION Office.
Apple Inc said it sold more than 10 million iPhones in the first weekend after its new models went on sale on Friday, underscoring strong demand for phones with larger displays.
With traffic jams becoming an everyday occurrence, constant communications is a must for our urban and fast paced lifestyle.
The much-awaited Apple iPhone 6 with 4.7-inch screen, iPhone 6 Plus with 5.5-inch display, and smartwatch are finally unveiled in Cupertino, California.
HyperX replaces mid-level Genesis Family with the Savage equipped with cutting-edge, asymmetrical red aluminum heatspreader and
available in 1600MHz − 2400MHz frequencies.
A powerful entry to Windows Phone 8.1 ensures an uncompromised smartphone experience with leading Microsoft and Lumia innovations.