With an additional yet simple device, the Wahoo Blue SC by Wahoo Fitness wirelessly connects to the user’s iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth 4.0 technology. By pairing it with top cycling apps such as Cyclemeter and Strava, cyclists can now easily monitor their critical cycling data all from their iPhone.
The Blue SC bike speed and cadence provide cyclist with all their critical workout data including speed, cadence, location, map, time, pace, calories, and workout history completely transforming the iPhone into an ultimate cycling computer.
The built-in internal odometer records lifetime bike mileage and allows cyclist to see week, month and year totals. Plus, an inexpensive replaceable battery which requires charging between rides last up to 2 years.
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC features include:
- Pairs with your favorite cycling app to track speed & cadence data wirelessly on your iPhone.
- Records lifetime bike mileage by week, month, and year – even when not connected to the iPhone.
- Replaceable battery requires no charging between rides for up to 2 years.
- Works seamlessly with Wahoo Fitness and Wahoo Fitness Odometer Apps, as well as top cycling apps including Cyclemeter, Strava Cycling and more.
- Connects wirelessly to the iPhone and iPad via Bluetooth 4.0 technology, no additional hardware required.
The Wahoo Blue SC follows Wahoo Fitness’ Blue HR heart rate monitor for iPhone, as the second release in their line of Bluetooth 4.0 fitness monitors. The Wahoo Fitness Blue SC requires an iPhone 4S or iPad (3rd generation) and is available now at WahooFitness.com.