- » Jolo Revilla's health improving but condition still serious; cops' frequent visit makes his BP soar
- » AFP overruns another BIFF camp in Maguindanao
- » No revisions, no BBL, senators tell Iqbal; VP says deadline should not trump full study of bill
- » Protesting farmers hurl rotten veggies, slam 'CARP killers' at House
- » PNoy holds 3-hour dialog with SAF as new chief takes command of elite police unit
- » Speaker warns power providers vs 'artificial shortage'
- » Senate panel reports out bill on monitoring system for tax incentives
- » MMDA spruces up EDSA-North Ave-West Ave intersection
- » MAY PAGKAIN PERO WALANG PAMBILI | Hunger, joblessness, grief in Guinea after Ebola
- » Desertions, casualties cut Afghan forces sharply in 2014 - US
- » Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen says Japan's largest WWII warship found in Sibuyan Sea
- » MH370 families trapped in 'black hole' a year later
- » DOLE chief orders raps vs agency over Canada recruitment scam
- » Australia kills hundreds of koalas to nip overpopulation
- » 4 Pinoys repatriated from Yemen as PH renews calls for OFWs to leave strife-torn Mideast country
- » US authorities raid Chinese 'maternity tourism' sites in LA
- » RCBC's net income slips despite double-digit growth in lending
- » Steel manufacturing unit fuels growth in Phinma's earnings
- » Philippine stock index notches 18th record close
- » Australian court clears takeover of Goodman Fielder by First Pacific, Singaporean partner
- » Globe launches new landline package for SME market
- » Cignal TV now has more subscribers than SkyCable
- » APEC meet on financial inclusion highlights role of NGOs, coops
- » SM grows 2014 profit in the low single digit
- » COCKTALES | Razon hires more China hands for casino resort
- » COCKTALES | GMA appointee, aided by PNoy fund raiser, wins pension battle vs GSIS board
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | 'T-Bird At Ako' : Nora Aunor and Vilma Santos get bi-curious
- » COCKTALES | Ex-San Miguel boss stopped from holding Valle Verde meeting
- » MEL STA.MARIA | No to President PNoy resignation
- » COCKTALES | #NasaanAngPangulo? Aquino makes himself scarce after Mamasapano debacle
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | How to choose a book
- » War in Mindanao: What are the internal and external repercussions? Last of 3 parts
- » Miguel Cotto expects ‘great fight’ between his former foes Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather
- » Hawks rally ground Harden-less Rockets
- » LeBron bounces back, Kyrie returns as Cavs crush Celtics
- » Fil-British footballer set to join Stallion, eyes Azkals call-up
- » VIDEO | Basketball game in Spain ends in ugly brawl
- » June Mar Fajardo ruled out of PBA All-Star Game with ‘severe’ ankle sprain
- » Pacquiao calls showdown vs Mayweather ‘the fight of my life’
- » Struggling Nuggets fire head coach Brian Shaw
A dongle that plugs into a Smartphone mimics a lab-based blood test for HIV and syphilis and can detect the diseases in 15 minutes, say researchers.
A student at ETH Zurich creates what he believes is the most advanced virtual digital avatar ever seen. Constantinos Miltiadis says his Project Anywhere will allow multiple gamers in separate continents to compete in the same virtual space.
Britons will from next summer be joined on the roads by driverless cars, after the government gave the go-ahead for the vehicles to be tested on public roads in a bid to encourage companies developing the technology to invest in the country.
A drone called the ”Infinium Serve” could revamp your dining out experience. The flying robot is part of the wait staff at a Singapore restaurant and delivers food directly to patrons.
New augmented reality smart glasses developed by researchers at Oxford University can help people with visual impairments improve their vision by providing depth-based feedback, allowing users to ”see” better.
A robot based on a stick insect can navigate difficult terrain autonomously and adapt to its surroundings.
A Boston start-up is developing a wristband they say will help users break bad habits by jolting them with an electric shock.
An artificially intelligent Super Mario that can respond to voice commands and learn to play the game by himself has been created by a team of researchers in Germany.
A smartphone app developed by a Chilean student could save lives by detecting potentially fatal car accidents and instantly notifying friends, family and even emergency services.
Germany’s Daimler AG wants to reset consumers’ expectations about self-driving cars with its futuristic Mercedes-Benz F 015 concept, unveiled Monday evening at the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Israeli entrepreneurs weave ECG into a stretchy shirt to monitor heart activity, warning patients and their doctors of abnormalities on their mobile devices.
A touch-free phone developed in Israel enables the mobility-impaired to operate smart phones with just a movement of the head.
A Spanish company has combined technology with cuisine to develop the ‘Foodini’, a 3D printer designed to print the perfect cookie for Santa.
London-based design studio KNYTTAN has developed a system to let shoppers design their own unique woollen sweaters and scarves.
A German company develops a new cableless, magnetic elevator system allowing multiple cabins to use one lift shaft, and to travel horizontally as well as vertically.