- » Mountain Province officials press need for new capitol building
- » Two men drown in Agno River after saving a child
- » Comelec: Police trainees may replace teachers in Puerto Princesa as election inspectors
- » GRAPHIC HEALTH WARNING | Group warns delays in cigarette law may aggravate cancer incidence
- » Cop wounded, arrested with brother in Cavite raids
- » More Bulusan explosions possible, Phivolcs warns
- » VIDEO | Fake cop, cohorts caught on CCTV hijacking cargo truck
- » Pacquiao-Mayweather bout goes live to Tukanalipao
- » Britain rejoices: It's a new royal baby girl
- » Baltimore protesters defy curfew after police officers charged for Freddie Gray death
- » US CDC cautions against unprotected sex with Ebola survivors
- » Thai authorities resume digging migrant mass grave site
- » Scientists monitor undersea volcanic eruption off Oregon coast
- » Nepal rules out finding more quake survivors
- » Man sues US hospital for throwing leg in the garbage
- » VIDEO | Baby plucked safe from quake rubble and other stories of hope from Nepal
- » Warren Buffett losing some mojo on his economic 'moats'
- » Asia shares slip as weak earnings hit Wall Street
- » Philippines' pooled disaster-risk insurance scheme held up as model for APEC
- » Philippines, Australia agree to increase flights
- » GT Capital unit taps Ayala Land to develop maiden horizontal project
- » Cebu Pacific's first-quarter passenger traffic grows in the low teens
- » MGE taxi unit barred from operating after Edsa road mishap
- » Money supply accelerates, but growth stays in single digits at end of first quarter
- » COCKTALES | PLDT, LP congressman lead lawsuits against John Hay developer
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Maybe This Time: Live media coverage and the Laude murder trial
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Many factors helped save Mary Jane, but PNoy deserves credit on reprieve
- » COMMENTARY | 3 ways to deepen ties between ASEAN, Europe
- » OPINION | Violent diplomacy and the illusion of justice on the Mary Jane Veloso case
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Asian Cinema invades Europe via Udine, Italy
- » OPINION | Terrifying implications of cause behind flood of African migrants
- » STATEMENT | Former Customs chief clarifies role of 'politics' in his departure
- » Hawks crush Nets in Game 6 to enter 2nd round of NBA playoffs
- » Philippines shocks Kazakhstan to advance in Asian U-23 Women’s Volleyball Championship
- » Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather make weight for superfight
- » Sinag Pilipinas wallops Singapore to cap perfect run to SEABA gold
- » Fil-Am Jordan Clarkson finishes 7th in NBA Rookie of the Year race
- » Philippines puts up tough fight but bows to Iran in Asian U-23 Women’s Volleyball tilt
- » Pacquiao’s ‘winning formula’ against Mayweather all set
- » Clippers fend off elimination, force Game 7 vs Spurs
Researchers demonstrate technology that allows unmanned aircraft to be controlled from the ground using only signals from the pilot’s brain.
South Korean researchers develop a ”smart” fabric which can generate electricity to power wearable devices.
Consumers around the world are able to pre-order the Apple Watch online and go in-store for a demonstration, but will the tech giant change the game for smartwatches?
Interactive jewelry that allows users to change designs and doesn’t need charging.
Robotic engineers have modelled a two-legged robot to be fast and agile like an ostrich…and able to withstand physical abuse meted out by its creators.
Xelflex is wearable technology that its inventor believes combines science with fashion.
James McQuivey, Principal Analyst at Forrester, says the Apple Watch will not be the runaway hit that the iPad was, or the hit CEO Tim Cook really wanted.
The wireless industry’s annual conference gets underway in Barcelona with 85,000 executives taking part and numerous new smartphones and watches being launched.
A dongle that plugs into a Smartphone mimics a lab-based blood test for HIV and syphilis and can detect the diseases in 15 minutes, say researchers.
A student at ETH Zurich creates what he believes is the most advanced virtual digital avatar ever seen. Constantinos Miltiadis says his Project Anywhere will allow multiple gamers in separate continents to compete in the same virtual space.
Britons will from next summer be joined on the roads by driverless cars, after the government gave the go-ahead for the vehicles to be tested on public roads in a bid to encourage companies developing the technology to invest in the country.
A drone called the ”Infinium Serve” could revamp your dining out experience. The flying robot is part of the wait staff at a Singapore restaurant and delivers food directly to patrons.
New augmented reality smart glasses developed by researchers at Oxford University can help people with visual impairments improve their vision by providing depth-based feedback, allowing users to ”see” better.
A robot based on a stick insect can navigate difficult terrain autonomously and adapt to its surroundings.
A Boston start-up is developing a wristband they say will help users break bad habits by jolting them with an electric shock.