LAS VEGAS, NEVADA | Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU), the industry’s leading provider of cloud financials / ERP, HR and omnichannel commerce software suites, announced SuitePeople, a new core human resources (HR) offering natively built on NetSuite’s unified cloud suite. NetSuite is the first and only cloud ERP suite to give businesses a single platform to manage mission critical business processes across ERP, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), omnichannel commerce and now HR.
Traditionally, businesses have had to manage core HR processes in separate modules, disparate systems, or worse, in spreadsheets. Growing businesses can’t afford the cost, time and risk associated with manual workarounds, complex integrations or siloed data. Unlike legacy HRIS solutions, SuitePeople helps people information actionable throughout the organization from a single suite.
“Since its inception, NetSuite has believed that the best way to run a business is with a unified suite. Today, we are incredibly excited to complete that vision with the launch of SuitePeople,” said Jim McGeever, executive vice president of the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit. “NetSuite has always delivered applications designed to run a complete business not just a department. And that same philosophy was built into the core of SuitePeople, the most unified flexible core HR offering ever available.”
“Having HR data available in NetSuite has transformed how we manage, train and retain our most valuable asset – our people,” said Noah Finn, managing partner at Finn Partners, a SuitePeople customer. “We’ve already seen significant business benefits and have only just scratched the surface of what we can do with all of our information in one central repository.”
“Successful organizations seek employee engagement solutions to ensure that their people are empowered and motivated. These solutions must enable everyone from the shop floor to the top floor,” said R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO of Constellation Research, Inc.
SuitePeople weaves people data throughout the suite, giving businesses complete control over their core HR processes. SuitePeople help enable employees to request time off, access employee directories and organizational charts, monitor upcoming vacation schedules and new hires or publicly recognize good work. SuitePeople help empower managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, promotions and compensation changes, all from a single suite.
SuitePeople plans to provide:
• Core HR Capabilities. Native organization design, job and position management, workflows and compliance management, all powered by effective-dated employee master data, providing HR with the systems they need to run a best-in-class operation.
• HR Analytics. With pre-built reports and dashboards focused on key people metrics and compliance, including a new Chief People Officer dashboard, SuitePeople gives employees the data they need, right at their fingertips.
• Employee Engagement. Kudos help allow all employees to recognize those co-workers who have helped drive the business forward, vital in today’s world of distributed workforces.
• HR compliance. Built in human resources reports, searches and notifications are paired with tailored compliance features to ensure regulatory requirements are easily met and filing deadlines aren’t missed.
• Unified access. With NetSuite’s unified data model, people information can be seamlessly analyzed from a single application suite. From HR to finance, services to the shop floor and the warehouse, the suite wins.
• Global reach. With the NetSuite OneWorld supporting 190 currencies, 20 languages, automated tax calculation and reporting in more than 100 countries, and customer transactions in more than 200 countries, fast growing businesses know they can expand abroad and manage a global workforce.
• Flexibility. Built on the flexible SuiteCloud platform, SuitePeople help allow customers and partners to configure workflows and forms to meet their unique needs without worrying about upgrades.
• People security. Sophisticated role-based security features help allow executives, managers, supervisors and employees to simultaneously view information based on their operational and management role. Supporting both each other and their teams while safeguarding sensitive data.
• Unmatched ease of use. Built within NetSuite’s intuitive user interface, SuitePeople can give employees a familiar experience that speeds adoption and training.
“Systems are the backbone of your business, but the heartbeat is your people,” said Joseph Fung, vice president of Product Development at NetSuite. “With SuitePeople, businesses can achieve a more engaged workforce, improved operational efficiency, and timely strategic decision making. And best of all, because it is part of the unified suite, you can now manage and engage a global workforce better than ever.”