With the success with AKTV’s “Kampihan Na!” campaign for the PBA, the league is taking it to the next level by embracing official fan group names for each of its 10 teams for the new season, which opens September 30.
The names, which came from the teams’ supporters themselves, will help fans identify more closely with their favorite teams and their fellow fanatics.
Below is the official list:
1. Air 21 – Ube Republic
2. Alaska – Gatas Republik
3. Barako Bull – Barako Brigade
4. Ginebra – Barangay Ginebra San Miguel
5. GlobalPort – Batang Pier
6. Meralco – Bansang Meralco
7. Petron – Petroniverse
8. Rain or Shine – Bayan ng Rain or Shine
9. San Mig Coffee – San Mig Coffee Planet
10. Talk ‘N Text – TNT Nation
Sa’n ka?! Kampihan na!
» VIDEO | Luigi Trillo talks about journey to lead Alaska Aces to championship
» Former coach Tim Cone happy for Alaska Aces in first championship without him
» Quiet, effective Robert Dozier reminds of legendary Alaska import Sean Chambers