- » North Cotabato eyes cloud seeding to cushion impact of El Niño on agriculture
- » Rescuers retrieve two bodies of swimmers swept by waves in Zambales
- » PNP-HPG says won't tolerate erring EDSA motorists resorting to 'padrino system'
- » Candle-lighting ceremonies in Manila for 3 slain lumad
- » Villanueva hesitant about being in same slate with De Lima
- » Murdered Baler judge handled drug, land cases - probers
- » PNP-HPG takeover of EDSA starts Thursday
- » Seaside folk step up pawikan protection in Magsaysay, Misamis Oriental
- » PHOTO | Migrant child's body on beach shocks Europe
- » Migrants shut Eurostar trains to UK; dead wash up on Turkish beach
- » Earth has 3 trillion trees but they're falling at alarming rate
- » Obama secures key vote to protect Iran nuclear deal in US Congress
- » Thai police say closer to cracking Bangkok bomb case
- » Coal ash contains radioactive contaminants: US study
- » On eve of parade marking WW2 end, China's Xi slams 'fiendish' Japanese invaders
- » Russia risks Japanese ire with Far East war commemoration
- » Canada officially falls into recession
- » House panel to make final push for lower income tax rates within the fortnight
- » Home, car loans push up banks consumer lending by 3.36% - BSP
- » TIPID TUBIG! With stronger El Nino, Metro Manila to feel weaker water pressure starting next week
- » More power plant operators violating 'must-offer' rule, says spot market operator
- » Asian stocks set for worst monthly drop in three years on global rout
- » Foreign business groups to govt: Create National Privacy Commission
- » PH sees trade with APEC members rising over 6.8% yearly
- » COCKTALES | Carpio cites Taiwan leader in fight to stop China's territorial grab
- » COCKTALES | Villar, Razon, Co buy back shares as investors rush to exit
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Is SC's Enrile bail fomenting confusion, dishonesty, public anger and impunity?
- » COCKTALES | Court rejects PWU rehab, censures management over missing P80-M faculty fund
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Mat the Cat: A Life
- » COMMENTARY | New #UPMaroons logo mere fashion statement, not reflection of UP radicalism
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Les précédents dangereuses
- » COCKTALES | Rockwell commands highest condo lease rates, says survey
- » Jones Cup: Gilas Pilipinas faces tough test against fierce rival Iran
- » ‘MALAMANG DYAN PUPUNTAHAN NATIN’ | Pacquiao leaning closer toward Senate bid
- » Lebanon pulls out of inaugural MVP Cup in Manila
- » LA chosen to replace Boston in USA’s 2024 Olympic bid
- » Andre Berto ‘on a mission’ to beat Floyd Mayweather
- » US Open: Roger Federer romps, Andy Murray quiets Nick Kyrgios
- » Gilas Pilipinas routs Japan to continue climb up Jones Cup standings
- » Perlas Pilipinas tops FIBA Asia Level II group, seals playoff for spot in Level I after OT win
The longest running literary competition in the country harvests its new batch of winning pieces.
A selection of the most extraordinary objects from a 1980 discovery will be on view for the
The country’s top theater performers present your favorite songs from various Filipino musicals.
Meet and hear the country’s prized writers in this yearly gathering of members of the literary community.
CANVAS launches a green-themed children’s book with a prized fanciful tale by Recle Etino Vibal and illustrated by John Paul Antido.
The master songwriter promises to delight and entertain theater buffs with a new musical featuring his hit songs.
Pre-colonial gold pieces shows civilized life in the archipelago long before the Spaniards discovered the Philippines.
Check our selection of art shows for your gallery hop this week.
Home again after many years, the soprano can’t wait to perform for the Filipino audience once more.
In celebration of Buwan Ng Wika, get to meet YouTube star Wil Dasovich and his love for the Filipino language.
TEDxDiliman is back! Wannabe-participants can now apply for a ticket to the conference on or before 5 p.m. of September 4.
5,000 tourists are expected to visit this unique and vibrant festival featuring folklore artists across the globe.
Spend an evening of music and poetry honoring a prized poet.
The beloved Zimbabwean lion killed by an American trophy hunter was remembered through a dazzling display of photos at the Empire State Building in New York.
Remembering the late president on her sixth death anniversary with limited edition stamps featuring her artworks