- » Expect fair weather
- » Ex-Misamis Oriental gov gets 10-18 years in jail over cannibalized vehicles
- » 11, including 3 minors, hurt as jealous hubby lobs grenade at Maguindanao market
- » VIDEO | Aiko Melendez's ex lands in Pasay jail for direct assault
- » VIDEO | Guns seized from inmates in NBP raid belonged to government officials
- » Palawan govt employees to get additional bonuses
- » Korean scholar house to open in Palo next school year
- » Philippines to get frigates, gunboats, helicopters as South China Sea tension simmers
- » Obama warns North Korea of payback over Sony hack but twits studio for pulling film
- » UN's Ban praises Ebola nurses, pledges support during visit to stricken countries
- » Women rule Obama's yearend presscon
- » Citing Sydney lone wolf incident, US issues worldwide travel alert
- » THE OTHER CASTRO | Raul steps out of Fidel's shadow with US deal
- » FBI recovers $24-M in stolen art over overseas tip
- » New ties with US won't mean capitalism for Cuba, says Raul Castro's daughter
- » Mother arrested over deaths of 8 children in Australia
- » Meralco expects oil price dividend
- » Philippines' foreign debt more manageable at end-September
- » Light commercial vehicles lead growth in Hyundai's Philippine sales in November
- » PEZA poised to end year with investment pledges well below commitments in 2012
- » New section of Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway opens during holiday rush
- » PSBank assures public of ATM readiness during the holiday
- » Jollibee bags deal to operate Dunkin' Donuts stores in China
- » Philippines' dollar hemorrhage resumes in November
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Straight From the SolGen's Mouth
- » HRW Dispatches: Uniting against the Pakistan school massacre
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Lest we forget, again: Maratabat, memory, and Maguindanao
- » COCKTALES | The Firm serves ex-partners ejectment notice, P200-million bill
- » COCKTALES | Not-a-Jolly season for Benitezes as STI moves to swallow PWU over botched bailout deal
- » OPINION | A difficult read: CIA torture report
- » JESSICA ZAFRA |The Theory of Everything: Lovingly Yours, Stephen Hawking
- » FIRST PERSON | Fear and hope at a Sierra Leone Ebola center
- » Swimming great Michael Phelps dodges prison term in drunk driving case
- » German bank sues F1 magnate Bernie Ecclestone for 345M euros
- » Alex Cabagnot seeking finals redemption in San Miguel return: ‘Gusto ko bumawi’
- » San Miguel returnee Alex Cabagnot impressed with development of teammate June Mar Fajardo
- » MAY PINAGSAMAHAN | SMB’s Alex Cabagnot, Arwind Santos squash feud talk: ‘No bad blood between us’
- » ‘Buhay ko nakataya doon’: Arwind Santos not happy about incident with ex-teammate Ranidel De Ocampo
- » Alaska guns for 2-0 semis lead over Rain or Shine
- » No. 1 seed San Miguel shows no mercy in 23-point demolition of Talk ‘N Text in series opener
Theater enthusiasts will be treated to a unique nature-inspired version of this Stephen Sondheim musical to be staged at BGC in early 2015.
Let your Christmas be filled with your favorite carols sang by the Philippine Madrigal Singers, UP Manila Chorale, and Ateneo Chamber Singers, to name a few.
If memory is the mother of all writing, then preparation is at the heart of all teaching.
Sculptor Julie Lluch captures the passionate spirit of the late artist Pacita Abad in a life-size bronze piece.
With fingers snappin’, feet tappin’, and Chicago’s upbeat music still playing in our minds, here are 5 reasons why all that jazz is worth it.
On the judiciary system as a song-and-dance number and why National Bookstore is going all out in promoting foreign artists.
Senate resolution cites Sionil Jose’s exceptional literary talent and his dedication to promote national pride through the arts.
Take a break from the traffic and holiday rush by stepping back and viewing art works in the city’s various galleries and museums this month.
Filipino artistry stood out again on the international stage as the Manila Concert Choir performed in a well-applauded concert in Thailand recently.
The queens are back! So come put on your favorite disco outfit and dancing heels, and bring your 70s songbook to this fun and touching musical.
Unforgettable music, groovy dance movements, and the universal themes of first love, teenage angst, and rock n’ roll—what’s not there to like?
The grand concert is proof of the 1,760-seater theater’s physical capacity and impressive technical capabilities.
The successful author on writer’s block, romance as fantasy, and other golden nuggets of wisdom you’ll need for your first chick lit.
Many Christmases pasts later, Repertory Philippine’s latest staging of this classic tale never fails to bring some touching moments.
On a powerful reminder of a true revolution in ‘El Filibusterismo’ and remembrances of past travels in the artist’s first photo exhibit.