- » Candle-lighting ceremonies in Manila for 3 slain lumad
- » Villanueva hesitant about being in same slate with De Lima
- » Murdered Baler judge handled drug, land cases - probers
- » PNP-HPG takeover of EDSA starts Thursday
- » Seaside folk step up pawikan protection in Magsaysay, Misamis Oriental
- » Ombudsman's DAP probe 'not drama,' Palace insists
- » Preliminary investigation into illegal detention vs Iglesia ministers will proceed - de Lima
- » NIA to extend irrigation water for rice fields in Dagupan City
- » Eight dead in Paris apartment block fire
- » Obama visits Arctic community to discuss issues with Native Americans
- » Australia alarmed by strategic rivalry in South China Sea
- » Prime suspect in deadly Bangkok blast arrested, warrants out for 3 Turkish
- » #FREETHE20 | US calls for freedom for 20 women political prisoners
- » Millions strike in India over new 'anti-labor' policies
- » China chemical plant explosion kills 5
- » Pope Francis to rich and powerful: Don't be indifferent, protect Earth
- » Canada officially falls into recession
- » House panel to make final push for lower income tax rates within the fortnight
- » Home, car loans push up banks consumer lending by 3.36% - BSP
- » TIPID TUBIG! With stronger El Nino, Metro Manila to feel weaker water pressure starting next week
- » More power plant operators violating 'must-offer' rule, says spot market operator
- » Asian stocks set for worst monthly drop in three years on global rout
- » Foreign business groups to govt: Create National Privacy Commission
- » PH sees trade with APEC members rising over 6.8% yearly
- » COCKTALES | Carpio cites Taiwan leader in fight to stop China's territorial grab
- » COCKTALES | Villar, Razon, Co buy back shares as investors rush to exit
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Is SC's Enrile bail fomenting confusion, dishonesty, public anger and impunity?
- » COCKTALES | Court rejects PWU rehab, censures management over missing P80-M faculty fund
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Mat the Cat: A Life
- » COMMENTARY | New #UPMaroons logo mere fashion statement, not reflection of UP radicalism
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Les précédents dangereuses
- » COCKTALES | Rockwell commands highest condo lease rates, says survey
- » Jones Cup: Gilas Pilipinas faces tough test against fierce rival Iran
- » ‘MALAMANG DYAN PUPUNTAHAN NATIN’ | Pacquiao leaning closer toward Senate bid
- » Lebanon pulls out of inaugural MVP Cup in Manila
- » LA chosen to replace Boston in USA’s 2024 Olympic bid
- » Andre Berto ‘on a mission’ to beat Floyd Mayweather
- » US Open: Roger Federer romps, Andy Murray quiets Nick Kyrgios
- » Gilas Pilipinas routs Japan to continue climb up Jones Cup standings
- » Perlas Pilipinas tops FIBA Asia Level II group, seals playoff for spot in Level I after OT win
Enjoy Filipino craftsmanship and literature, watch Japanese silent films, and party hard this weekend.
Don’t let the rainy weather stop you from going to the theater, enjoying a concert, or indulging in fairs this weekend.
Let the good things take over this weekend. Check out our listing of don’t-miss concerts, bazaars, and theater shows.
Go local this weekend by viewing homegrown films, watching a ‘komedya,’ and shopping till you drop at bazaars offering proudly Pinoy-made items.
Prized directors and veteran talents from the industry make up this year’s distinct board of judges.
Enjoy a variety of activities from art festivals, craft pairs, pet activities, and more as you unwind this weekend.
Celebrate the arts this weekend—watch a play, visiting museums, or catch a concert.
Spend your weekend in a craft bazaar, a lively musical, or a book fair for children and the children at heart.
Fill your weekend sked with a date at the theater, movie house, or museum. Check out this guide.
Plan your holiday at the Travel Madness Expo, stand the heat at Maginhawa Street’s Chilli Festival, or stay cool and watch musicals this weekend.
Filipino brand Mega Global Corporation throws a grand party as it celebrates four decades of success.
Soak up some creative atmosphere with this weekend’s roundup of art events and theater shows.
Spend your Father’s Day weekend at the theater, out in the park, or listening to the country’s talented musicians.
Local celebrities and artists were spotted at the recent sold-out Manila concert of renowned Broadway sensation and voice behind the Frozen hit “Let It Go” Idina Menzel on June 7, 2015 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. The 2014 …
Welcome June with films, concerts, and a beauty seminar.