- » PH gov't, MILF talk disarmament in shadow of deadly Mamasapano clash
- » IYAKIN DAW | China state media calls PH a 'crying baby' for seeking int'l support vs island-building
- » VIDEO | Young, bemedaled senior police officer taking Phd course was among SAF 44 fallen heroes
- » MAP OF MOURNING | #Fallen 44 represent Philippine archipelago's best
- » Filipinos pay tribute to #Fallen 44
- » Marwan is dead, says wife of Abu Sayyaf leader Janjalani
- » EMBASSY TELLS PINOYS | Only caramel apples, not fresh ones linked to listeria outbreak in U.S.
- » LOSING SENIOR INSP. RYAN | Acting SAF chief weeps as he recalls last radio message from doomed men
- » Mongolia jails American, two Filipinos in tax evasion case
- » US proposes effort to analyze DNA from 1 million people
- » Syria 'adulteress' survives jihadist stoning: monitor
- » Chinese relatives reject Malaysia's MH370 death declaration
- » Jay-Z to snap up music streamer Aspiro in $56-million deal
- » Korean Air boss apologizes in court for daughter's 'nut rage'
- » Japan, Jordan seek news on fate of Islamic State captives
- » Australians on Indonesia death row file fresh legal appeal
- » AirAsia Philippines brings back Cebu-Kota Kinabalu flights, offers seat sale
- » PLDT, European data center operator tie up for ethernet service in UK
- » US-Philippines Society board meets in Manila for fresh investment campaign
- » Pace of December money supply growth nearly returns to double-digits
- » EastWest firms up insurance venture, plans sale of new shares to stockholders
- » Lending business fuels surge in BPI's fourth-quarter net income
- » Manila Water forms joint venture for leak reduction in Zamboanga
- » Philippine stock index scales to new all-time high
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Whiplash asks: can talent be tortured into greatness?
- » MEL STA.MARIA | The Mamasapano Incident: Discordant gestures everywhere
- » COCKTALES | Restaurateur ordered to pay for renovation of Estrada's yacht
- » EDITORIAL | Deception and insincerity on Mamasapano
- » OPINION | Jesuit priest explains why peace talks with Moros should continue, post-Mamasapano
- » ADDRESS TO THE NATION | Full transcript of Aquino statement on Mamasapano mission
- » MEL STA.MARIA | SC Estrada ruling on absolute pardon exponentially raises impunity
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | With Supreme Court ruling, can Erap again run for president in 2016?
- » Smaller import Marqus Blakely comes up big for Tim Cone, Purefoods: ‘He plays like he’s 6-9′
- » Marqus Blakely posts 26 points, 18 boards as Purefoods opens campaign with win over GlobalPort
- » Australian Open: Djokovic dethrones Wawrinka to forge finals clash with Murray
- » Meralco bucks slow start, downs Kia for second straight win
- » Lakers carve out double OT win over Bulls in Pau Gasol’s LA return
- » After All-Star snub, Zach Randolph takes out frustrations on Grizzlies’ 30-point rout of Nuggets
- » FIBA wants Solaire, SM’s Cebu venues to finish construction by 2017; Must be ‘quantum leap’ over Spain, says Barrios
- » FIBA’s Patrick Baumann impressed by Philippines’ ‘competitive’, ‘ambitious’ bid to host 2019 World Cup
Repent, believe in the gospel, and build the kingdom where God reigns.
Cadets accomplish their assigned mission ‘with flying’ colors.
Share this collection of inspiring quotes from Pope Francis during his five-day apostolic visit to the Philippines.
Netizens from the Philippines miss the pontiff already.
Young people speak out on getting struck by the pope and his message to them.
Netizens post their happiness in seeing the pontiff and honor in being Filipinos.
A little creativity and a lot of planning goes a long way when trying to lose pounds to be healthy and fit.
Netizans give Pope Francis high praises and wish he’d stay longer in the Philippines.
Today’s gospel teaches us to be aware when Jesus calls on us.
Netizens react with joy as they get a smile and blessing from Pope Francis on Friday, January 16.
Filipino families who gathered at the MOA Arena on Friday, January 16, express their joy and sense of blessing in meeting the People’s Pope.
“Thank you kasi ‘yung Philippines talaga ang una niyang naisipang puntahan.”
“Thank you kasi pupuntahan niya ang Pilipinas, mabe-bless tayo ‘pag pinuntahan tayo ng Pope. Tsaka long life para kay Pope Francis.”
Erlyn with husband Vincent and nephew Eduard, on her story of mercy and compassion
“Last Christmas po, may nanghingi lang sa amin ng tulong at nagbigay kami ng pera. Wala raw po siyang pamilya, iniwan siya ng sarili niyang pamilya. Mararamdaman mo naman kasi ‘yun at makikita mo sa mata nila kung nagsasabi sila …