- » Palawan govt employees to get additional bonuses
- » Korean scholar house to open in Palo next school year
- » Philippines to get frigates, gunboats, helicopters as South China Sea tension simmers
- » House approves proposed Philippine Maritime Zones Act
- » Anti-graft court suspends Zamboanga Sibugay board member over aid mess
- » CAFGU kills commanding officer in Sadanga town in Mountain Province
- » BSU to miss 2014 performance-based bonus
- » IT'S FINAL | Ona out of DOH, Malacanang accepts resignation
- » Obama signs Venezuela sanctions bill - White House
- » China lodges protest after Obama approves Taiwan frigate sale
- » 1 missing, 9 hurt in Indonesia's volcano eruption
- » Hong Kong tycoon, former official guilty of corruption
- » Leaked CIA document reveals setbacks of targeted killings
- » 8 children found dead in house in Australian city
- » Iraqi Kurds say siege of Mount Sinjar, Yazidi sanctuary, broken
- » Boston suspect makes rare court appearance
- » Philippines' foreign debt more manageable at end-September
- » Light commercial vehicles lead growth in Hyundai's Philippine sales in November
- » PEZA poised to end year with investment pledges well below commitments in 2012
- » New section of Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway opens during holiday rush
- » PSBank assures public of ATM readiness during the holiday
- » Jollibee bags deal to operate Dunkin' Donuts stores in China
- » Philippines' dollar hemorrhage resumes in November
- » Manila Water, Maynilad to hike rates starting next month
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Straight From the SolGen's Mouth
- » HRW Dispatches: Uniting against the Pakistan school massacre
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Lest we forget, again: Maratabat, memory, and Maguindanao
- » COCKTALES | The Firm serves ex-partners ejectment notice, P200-million bill
- » COCKTALES | Not-a-Jolly season for Benitezes as STI moves to swallow PWU over botched bailout deal
- » OPINION | A difficult read: CIA torture report
- » JESSICA ZAFRA |The Theory of Everything: Lovingly Yours, Stephen Hawking
- » FIRST PERSON | Fear and hope at a Sierra Leone Ebola center
- » ‘Buhay ko nakataya doon’: Arwind Santos not happy about incident with ex-teammate Ranidel De Ocampo
- » Alaska guns for 2-0 semis lead over Rain or Shine
- » No. 1 seed San Miguel shows no mercy in 23-point demolition of Talk ‘N Text in series opener
- » Kevin Durant exits early with sprained ankle as Thunder fall to Warriors
- » DeMarcus Cousins returns but Kings lose to Bucks
- » Azkals end year on top of Southeast Asia in FIFA World Rankings
- » Bulls beat Knicks sans stars Rose, Melo
- » 2014 a year of domination for Spain in European club scene
After traveling the world, Thomas Graham finds his place among poor communities in the Philippines.
Let us prepare to receive Jesus in our hearts and let Him shed light in our lives.
Even scientific research shows that home-cooked meals cooked by mothers create deeper and more vivid emotions in kids.
Let us prepare our hearts and spirit for a meaningful Christmas.
Fr. John Leydon explains Pope Francis’ controversial remarks about the Big Bang Theory and evolution being compatible with Catholic faith.
In the season of Advent, prepare to welcome and receive Jesus in flesh and in spirit on Christmas.
Still thinking of what to give loved ones and friends this Christmas? Here’s a quick list to save you from the holiday rush.
To seek and serve Christ the King is to serve the needy, the sick, and the oppressed for He is in them.
Take delight in your God-given gifts and use them for your good and the good of others.
As parents, make solid financial goals and commit to follow them through for the sake of your child’s future.
A lifestyle writer finds herself getting out of her comfort zone to bring home a lifetime’s worth of inspiring Typhoon Yolanda stories.
The gospel reading reminds us to listen to the call to conversion, the task of transformation that we should take.
In Southern Cebu, food offerings to celebrate All Souls Day.
Even pet owners need to grieve.
Talking to our kids about death can help them cope with their sadness and allow them to move on.