- » Ombudsman files fresh set of PDAF raps vs 6 more solons, ex-DA chief Yap, Napoles
- » DOJ: Interpol should still consider Amalilio a fugitive
- » VIDEO | Laude's kin, German lover apologize to AFP for camp breach; 2nd autopsy eyed
- » VIDEO | CamNorte governor wants to patch things up with runaway wife, denies affair
- » VIDEO | COA report damns DAP, but Palace firm in defense; Tiangco wants DAP solons to 'bare all'
- » FOCUS | UAE domestic workers slave for 21 hours on average, eat moldy bread - HRW report
- » TRAFFIC ADVISORY | DPWH continues weekend road repairs in Quezon City
- » Laude kin push for Pemberton DNA test
- » Colossal volcanic eruption could destroy Japan: study
- » Lone gunman on terror watch list kills Canadian soldier in Ottawa attack
- » VIDEO | Robots to fly planes where humans can't
- » EU summit tackles climate change, Ebola
- » MERON ULIT | Suspect arrested after jumping White House fence
- » Woman charged for baby corpses found in Canada storage unit
- » LUCKY LEADER | Peruvian mayor wins job by coin toss
- » US girls stopped in Germany, suspected of trying to join IS
- » Former PAL executive back at the helm of flag carrier
- » Partnership launched to encourage SMEs to list at local stock market
- » Vehicle importers grow end-Sep sales by nearly a fifth
- » Customs falls short of September collection target
- » PH stock index takes cue from Wall Street, ends three-day rise
- » Bangko Sentral takes pause from monetary tightening cycle, cuts inflation forecasts
- » AirAsia Zest adding flights from Cebu
- » PTT building LNG plant in the Philippines
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Is Laude a 'he' or a 'she'? Jurisprudence and the SC may clarify - or maybe not
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | How do the corrupt sleep at night?
- » SYNOD POSTCRIPT | The spirit blows where he will: a church confronts change
- » COCKTALES | PAL to remain public despite thinning float
- » OPINION | Joining Islamic State is about 'sex and aggression,' not religion
- » INSIGHT | Poverty, Migration and Family
- » COCKTALES | Ortigas Family Feud: Nieces vs Uncles in fight over Greenhills, Pasig estates
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Presidentiables: hypocrisy, honesty and accountability
- » VIDEO | Dwyane Wade plays ball with 90-year-old Pinay lola
- » PHOTO | Ellen Adarna is Ginebra’s 2015 calendar girl
- » Rep. Yeng Guiao on P33 million in unused Asian Games funding: ‘Kung mayroong excess, gastusin na’
- » Germany thrashes Philippines, 13-0, in legends football match
- » PBA-bound Boyet Fernandez ‘to miss’ coaching NCAA champ San Beda
- » Fil-Am Olympian impressed with ‘passionate, fun’ Philippine volleyball
- » Cignal downs Mane ‘N Tail in Philippine SuperLiga
- » Docu on Little Azkals’ road to World Cup dream showing this weekend
We can’t stop our kids from listening to rock music but we can teach them how to discern the good from the bad.
Let us observe our duties in our daily living but let us give what is due to our God as well.
Make ourselves available for others and celebrate God’s goodness and kindness.
Our kids may still be little but if we teach them right, they can already make a difference in helping care for and preserve the environment.
The Lord calls and invites us to bear good fruits to be shared with others.
Parents of teens know that their young adults are still vulnerable and this is one of their greatest fears apart from their security.
The Lord will always invite us to stay with Him for we are His own.
Involving our young graduates in home concerns whether by chores or financial contribution sends the clear message: they are with us and belong in our family.
In today’s gospel: To be generous is to follow God who is merciful and loving.
LGBT advocacy group Task Force Pride encourages non-LGBTs to show their support by sharing stories of coming out, acceptance, and bravery.
Jesus is not just for our personal salvation. He is for all, for everyone.
A love for books has many benefits. Here are the many reasons to pick a book and the many places where you can buy one.
Those who want to see the veil may check the schedule in this story.
It’s a time for thanksgiving and for being more mindful of God’s creation.
Theres no manual to being a parent. Sometimes it’s all just instinctive. But here are parenting style identified by decade-long studies. Do you see yourself in any one of them?