- » #TINDOGTAYO2016 | Mar highlights need to prepare for disasters
- » THE LAUDE VERDICT | It's homicide, then the impasse ...
- » Sacked INC minister Menorca a no-show at CA hearing of habeas corpus, amparo petitions
- » PUBLISHED | The Comelec ruling disqualifying Grace Poe
- » Comelec disqualifies Grace Poe on residency issue
- » Digong expresses sadness, regret over remark on Pope Francis
- » Pemberton meted 6 to 12 years for homicide in Jennifer Laude case
- » MMDA to pause road excavations starting December 14
- » VIDEO | On World AIDS Day, condom maker calls for safe-sex emoticon
- » COP21 | Warm countries launch Sun-energy alliance
- » 'Botched' India cataract surgery leaves 15 with sight loss
- » Beijing smog fails to obscure ‘apocalypse’ humor
- » CONTRA-TALIBAN | Rise of Afghan anti-insurgent militias stokes instability fears
- » NOT EXCLUSIVE | Fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions' - Pope Francis
- » Poor countries increasingly targeted by tobacco marketing
- » COP 21 | World leaders call for 'urgent' climate action as terrorism rears its head
- » Emperador buys Fundador for $291M
- » AirAsia begins operations at Kota Kinabalu Terminal 1
- » Jan-Oct sin tax collection up 22%, hits P105.5B - DOF
- » VIDEO | Prices of noche buena items beginning to rise
- » Prepaid cards: Help for financially excluded or finance for terrorists?
- » Fossil fuel divestment drive gains momentum
- » BACKGROUNDER | SDR, the IMF's special international reserve asset
- » Publish 'Feesbook' of permits, licenses to promote ease of doing business, cut red tape: Recto
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | We Don't Need Rhinestones: Making a killing on the Imelda jewels
- » COCKTALES | Domingo looks ahead to foreign fellowship as he leaves DTI Dec. 31
- » COP21: Conference of Hope
- » POST-PARIS ATTACKS | How to show solidarity with 'all the oppressed' against 'terror from below'
- » COCKTALES | BIR name-and-shame ad: Charlene Gonzales, Ayala execs with tax issues can't be found
- » BAN ON VIOLENCE VS WOMEN | Grave abuses threats to progress everywhere, says UN chief
- » 13 EU AMBASSADORS ON CLIMATE TALKS | The road to Paris: A chance for change
- » THE U.N. CHIEF SPEAKS | What I expect from the UN Climate Change Conference in Paris
- » Turk gets 25 years for killing Serbian basketball fan
- » Drunk Ateneo player in viral video faces sanctions over ‘reprehensible’ behavior
- » PBA to donate opening day proceeds to victims of #LandoPH
- » ‘Sixth man ang Pinoy fans’: MVPSF head Al Panlilio on potential SBP bid to host Olympic Qualifying tourney
- » PCBL: Caida Tiles, Sta. Lucia favored over respective opponents on Monday
- » Donnie Nietes wins eighth world title defense after downing Mexican foe
- » Lamar Odom making steady progress after coma
- » Euro-Med’s Galanza, Jumbo Plastic’s Martinez lead respective teams to PCBL wins
Filipino hospitality should not lower or compromise its venerated standards to uphold another group or cultures as more superior than one’s own.
Be mindful, prayerful, and prepare joyfully for the birth of Jesus Christ.
With their announcement of the “10 Worst Toys,” toy safety advocates urge parents to research on play things they’ll be giving as presents to their kids this Christmas.
Legal loopholes make it accessible for the accused to pursue one’s addiction.
Homeschooling mom answers her fellow parents’ concerns straight from her experiences and learnings.
Search and nurture the truth for the truth shall set us free from ignorance, from oppression, from injustice and infidelity.
Vicarious trauma is trauma that, although not suffered directly, is imbibed through exposure and interaction
In today’s gospel, the faithful are encouraged to lead a life of meaning and be humble offerings to Christ.
Businessman Manuel V. Pangilinan reveals how being the second of three siblings pushed him to work harder to gain recognition.
In today’s gospel, that faithful are encouraged to express their faith and love with sincerity and not just out of obligation.
In a period of grieving, one should also give attention to the symptoms that affects the body.
In today’s gospel, we are reminded that we are blessed when we are in God and is in us.
In today’s gospel, we are reminded that faith will heal the ‘blindness’ and pains in our soul.
In today’s gospel, Jesus tells this apostles that whoever wishes to be great must be a servant first.
Commit to a life of service if you truly want to follow God.