- » Whistle-blower offers to surrender car allegedly given to her by Napoles
- » PBA legend Samboy 'The Skywalker' Lim collapses, rushed to hospital
- » MMDA enforcer files criminal raps vs Maserati driver, to undergo nose surgery
- » Used condoms don't bear Pemberton's DNA but Laude's counsel unfazed
- » Ona is not resigning, just extending leave of absence - Palace
- » Maserati driver: 'It was MMDA constable who was holding on to me'
- » SAN-'DATA' SA KRIMEN | Roxas, PNP unveil stats-driven strategy vs crime
- » Petron slashes price of LPG products
- » Mexico president vows police reform in bid to quell massacre anger
- » OPINION | Why killing the head of IS isn't likely to work
- » 'Supercell storm' batters Australia's Brisbane
- » UK's Cameron to set out curbs on EU migrants ahead of polls
- » Malaysia PM to strengthen Sedition Act for 'sanctity of Islam'
- » French farmers cry wolf over sheep deaths
- » Bomb kills 40 in northeast Nigeria bus station
- » Gunmen on camels kill 15 in Darfur - local govt
- » Customs sues another top rice importer for smuggling
- » Metro Pacific accepts Swiss challenge for Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway
- » Thai fiber cement maker expects to replicate Philippine growth next year
- » Economic contribution of Philippine creative industries on the rise
- » Petron slashes price of LPG products
- » Money supply growth slows for a ninth straight month in October
- » Philippine share prices rebound as investors pick up bargains
- » Japanese partner increases stake in PNB leasing arm
- » COCKTALES | Zamora gets P323-M Christmas bonus, Virata P160M, in Nickel Asia bonanza
- » PINOY DIASPORA 3RD OF THREE | Filipinos at the forefront of transformation of global society
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Amy Tan: Without trauma, you'll never be a writer
- » LESSONS FROM MIRIAM | The two things that Pinoys need to know about the 2015 nat'l budget
- » FOI BILL'S TWG VERSION DEFENDED | Coalition disputes Makabayan bloc arguments
- » COCKTALES | With SMC sidelined, Tiengs of Solar TV take lead in new airport plan
- » THE 'REPRIVATE' OF THE PHILIPPINES | Or why Metro Manila continues to deteriorate
- » GREEN SWITCH SPEECH | SM mall's solar-powered project shows the way in energy, says PNoy
- » Talk ‘N Text takes on hapless Blackwater in lone PBA action
- » Sweet revenge: Vietnam rips Azkals to snatch Suzuki Cup group lead
- » Streaking San Miguel downs Meralco for fifth straight win, ties Alaska for top spot again
- » Basketball legend Samboy ‘The Skywalker’ Lim collapses, rushed to hospital
- » Manny Pacquiao now No.3 on Ring’s latest pound-for-pound list
- » Dondon Hontiveros shoots league-leading Alaska past NLEX
- » Rampaging Fullback: Previewing the Azkals’ Group A match against Vietnam
- » ‘THE WAY TENNIS COULD BE’ | Innovative IPTL featuring Murray, Sharapova kicks off in Manila
Still thinking of what to give loved ones and friends this Christmas? Here’s a quick list to save you from the holiday rush.
To seek and serve Christ the King is to serve the needy, the sick, and the oppressed for He is in them.
Take delight in your God-given gifts and use them for your good and the good of others.
As parents, make solid financial goals and commit to follow them through for the sake of your child’s future.
A lifestyle writer finds herself getting out of her comfort zone to bring home a lifetime’s worth of inspiring Typhoon Yolanda stories.
The gospel reading reminds us to listen to the call to conversion, the task of transformation that we should take.
In Southern Cebu, food offerings to celebrate All Souls Day.
Even pet owners need to grieve.
Talking to our kids about death can help them cope with their sadness and allow them to move on.
Every year, as we honor our dead loved ones, every effort we make to observe filial piety brings our family closer to healing.
At home or in our community, let us joyfully share our blessings especially to those who are in need.
For those who lived and will continue to visit this valley of death, the colorful blooms seem nothing more than tender mercies for the sense of loss gripping them.
Loving God also means serving our families and our communities.
We can’t stop our kids from listening to rock music but we can teach them how to discern the good from the bad.
Let us observe our duties in our daily living but let us give what is due to our God as well.