- » NO LAND TITLE | Tiu fails to convince Senate panel his firm owns Batangas property linked to VP
- » 7 things you have to know about Ebola
- » DFA chief defends VFA
- » ANUBA? NUJP opposes promotion of colonel who ignored security request pre-Ampatuan massacre
- » Solon asks DOJ chief to issue opinion on custody under VFA
- » Coco water processing project to be set up in CamSur
- » CA approves promotion of 89 military officers
- » 12 hurt as bus crashes against MRT post in Ortigas
- » GUESS | According to Australian researchers, what types of food make us happy?
- » Pakistan's 17-year-old Malala receives US Liberty Medal
- » 'Django' actress charged with lewd act after racism claim
- » Bodies of four babies found in Canada storage locker
- » Spain nurse definitively cured of Ebola -- doctors
- » MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN MAN ON MOON | Paralyzed man walks again after breakthrough treatment
- » US arms airdrop falls into jihadist hands in Syria: monitor
- » No breakthrough during Hong Kong protest talks
- » Top bidder for Cavite-Laguna Expressway project presses Palace to 'respect' bidding results
- » Philippine economic officials holding another roadshow in U.S.
- » SM Prime ready to shift malls to gensets when power supply tightens next summer
- » Bangko Sentral casts cautious glance at consumer loans
- » FACTBOX | Is businessman Antonio Tiu merely a 'dummy' for the VP?
- » EU fines JPMorgan, UBS, Credit Suisse for taking part in cartels
- » Lucio Tan to acquire minority shares in PAL at a discount
- » Asian shares bask in glow of U.S. tech earnings
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Is Laude a 'he' or a 'she'? Jurisprudence and the SC may clarify - or maybe not
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | How do the corrupt sleep at night?
- » SYNOD POSTCRIPT | The spirit blows where he will: a church confronts change
- » COCKTALES | PAL to remain public despite thinning float
- » OPINION | Joining Islamic State is about 'sex and aggression,' not religion
- » INSIGHT | Poverty, Migration and Family
- » COCKTALES | Ortigas Family Feud: Nieces vs Uncles in fight over Greenhills, Pasig estates
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Presidentiables: hypocrisy, honesty and accountability
- » PHOTO | The San Beda Red Lions hoist NCAA trophy
- » PBA team previews: Meralco Bolts
- » San Beda’s Anthony Semerad hailed MVP of NCAA finals
- » Complete dominance: San Beda sweeps Arellano to win fifth straight NCAA crown
- » UFL: Pachanga, Laos, Manila All-Japan, Stallion enter FA League Cup quarterfinals
- » MLB: Giants rout Royals to open World Series
- » Spending time on sidelines a ‘win-win’ situation for injured Kevin Durant
- » PBA MVP June Mar Fajardo making sacrifices to win ultimate prize: ‘Gusto namin ng championship’
We can’t stop our kids from listening to rock music but we can teach them how to discern the good from the bad.
Let us observe our duties in our daily living but let us give what is due to our God as well.
Make ourselves available for others and celebrate God’s goodness and kindness.
Our kids may still be little but if we teach them right, they can already make a difference in helping care for and preserve the environment.
The Lord calls and invites us to bear good fruits to be shared with others.
Parents of teens know that their young adults are still vulnerable and this is one of their greatest fears apart from their security.
The Lord will always invite us to stay with Him for we are His own.
Involving our young graduates in home concerns whether by chores or financial contribution sends the clear message: they are with us and belong in our family.
In today’s gospel: To be generous is to follow God who is merciful and loving.
LGBT advocacy group Task Force Pride encourages non-LGBTs to show their support by sharing stories of coming out, acceptance, and bravery.
Jesus is not just for our personal salvation. He is for all, for everyone.
A love for books has many benefits. Here are the many reasons to pick a book and the many places where you can buy one.
Those who want to see the veil may check the schedule in this story.
It’s a time for thanksgiving and for being more mindful of God’s creation.
Theres no manual to being a parent. Sometimes it’s all just instinctive. But here are parenting style identified by decade-long studies. Do you see yourself in any one of them?