- » Comelec to deposit 3 source codes of automated election system in Bangko Sentral
- » NPA owns killing of Cotabato security chief
- » FDA warns against use of two unregistered drug products
- » 90 day campaign period for national bets starts today, Feb. 9
- » Metro Manila experiences coldest morning of year Monday at 19.4 degrees Celsius
- » Philippine Eagle Center needs more space to save more monkey-eating birds
- » VIDEO | Grace Poe regains top spot in Pulse Asia presidential preference survey
- » Palace accepts resignation of Foreign Affairs Secretary Del Rosario
- » New York steps up efforts on crane safety after deadly collapse
- » Lives at risk unless WHO reforms - UN report
- » After Paris attacks, French lower house votes to enshrine state of emergency in constitution
- » Storm Imogen batters south England, Wales
- » Bananas may help detect, cure skin cancer: study
- » 40,000 starving to death as South Sudan teeters on famine: UN
- » Taiwan quake survivor tells of moment she lost her husband, baby
- » Top dog: scientists measure canine IQ
- » Globe sets lower capex of $750M for 2016; posts 23% hike in net income
- » US hopeful Argentina can reach deal with holdout creditors
- » FOCUS | As Big Oil shrinks, boards plot different paths out of crisis
- » New breed of investors embrace China's white-knuckle ride
- » China forex reserves fall almost $100B in January
- » China grapples with contradictions over currency
- » Unpaid and angry, some Chinese workers ditch holidays to protest
- » Meralco to hike electricity rate by P0.42/kWh
- » TRIBUTE | Roy Seneres, a swashbuckling hero, wrote me a last note: Tabangi intawon ko bai
- » COCKTALES | Trademark brew-ha-ha: Kape Isla boils over Isla Cafe's name
- » OPINION | With rising radicalism, keep peace even with non-passage of BBL: International Alert
- » COCKTALES | Japan-funded sewer project hits blockage in BF Homes, Multinational Village
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | From Benghazi to Ate Vi: The Uses of Cheese
- » Ferrer on BBL non-passage: 'We need to take away fear and distrust of the Bangsamoro'
- » OPINION | Why you can’t just wipe out mosquitoes to get rid of the Zika virus
- » COCKTALES | Ogie Alcasid's father defends P81.5-M tax problem of GMA boys, loses fight with Henares
A sumptuous feast and a grand fashion show await guests at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila for the coming Chinese New Year.
The crown is adorned with 311 pieces of diamonds, 5 pieces of blue topaz, 198 pieces of blue sapphire, 33 pieces of crystal, and gold.
Get into the matte, full color, and eight-hour wearing lip trend with these six options
Stately in tone yet effortless in its construction, enriched textures will sit well with women looking forward to grown-up dress-up affairs.
The Unilever brand puts the spotlight on Filipino achievers from various industries.
French fashion is back to its swashbuckling best and the designer leading the charge is determined to give post-attacks Paris a new swagger.
Big flappy greatcoats, baggy trousers and voodoo charms… that is what fashionable men will be wearing next autumn and winter if the Paris catwalks are anything to go by.
At her homecoming parade, the beauty queen’s emerald green ‘terno’ represents her being ‘a jewel to the Philippines.’
Fashion experts give advice on how to look your best this year.
Get a “lit from within glow” and a cheaper alternative to professional quality makeup.
Hollywood’s top stars oozed glamour on Sunday as they hit the Golden Globes red carpet in plenty of bling and sequins—and with lots of attitude.
The biggest stars and nervous newcomers converged at the Golden Globe awards in their designers’ best.
UPDATED: The Philippine ‘terno’ gets its winning moments, too.
Still can’t get over the crazy blooper at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant night? Well, same here. Here are some tweets we found on that awkward and historic beauty contest moment.
The international designer rescues the beauty queen from a fashion dilemma.