Make it your best weekend ever with running events for a cause, a grand foodie fair, and great bazaars.
Roll with laughter with the master of impersonation, check out a fan expo or bridal fair. Or, put your legs to the test with two unique runs. Get moving this weekend!
School’s out—keep them busy while having fun through these various workshops all over the metro.
From mall shows, concerts, fun runs, to zoo activities—so many weekend activities to do!
Eastwood City was transformed into a kingdom of magic and mystery on Easter this year with its Royal Shindig.
The Philippines’ premiere advertising and brand communications publication makes it last call to all professionals and students with an inclination towards creative design to participate in its yearly design competition.
In preparation for Holy Week, a cultural exhibit featuring Lenten images and ‘carrozas’ aims to teach residents of Mandaluyong City about the importance of the Passion of Jesus Christ.
Some 80 former Peace Corps volunteers and guests gathered recently at the Philippine Embassy in the US to celebrate 30 years of reaching out and helping make a difference in local communities.
Pizza Hut and Taco Bell Philippines have raised PhP7.7 million, which they will be donating to the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to support its hunger-fighting activities in Mindanao.
- » Failure of polls in Lanao del Norte delayed proclamation of last three senators, Comelec chief says
- » Cynthia Villar, JV Ejercito, Gringo Honasan to be proclaimed as senators tonight, Comelec chief says
- » 1 soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao del Norte clashes
- » AFP intel post may go to PMA Class '82 member
- » Palace asks Comelec to pay deputized teachers their honoraria
- » 175 COCs more to go, as Comelec adds 126; top rankings unchanged
- » Tail-end of cold front, ITCZ bring rains over PHL
- » Philippines rejects Taiwan accusations of 'murder'
- » 'It's OK for women to cry at work,' Facebook executive says
- » PHOTO | Cop apprehends sex worker during crackdown in Fujian, China
- » Bright red electric taxicabs hit the streets of Hong Kong
- » N. Korea fires short-range missiles
- » Three new suicides at Foxconn China factory: report
- » Strong 6.1 quake jolts Japan's northern coast
- » PHOTO | POTUS in a joint news conference at the White House
- » France legalizes same-sex marriage
- » Incumbent PSE board wins fresh mandate
- » Philippines eyes more agriculture exports to Singapore
- » Summer heat likely cut rice, corn harvest in 2Q, gov't says
- » PLDT, Samsung tie up for B2B market
- » Dole Philippines starts banana exports to US next month
- » PDIC sues rural bank ex-president for unsound, unsafe practices
- » AgriNurture spending P1 billion to expand banana plantation, cold storage facilities
- » ANALYSIS | Consumer stocks shine in emerging market profit gloom
- » MANUEL BUENCAMINO | Post-election round-up
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Mar Roxas could be president in 2016
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Etiquette for social media
- » Elections 2013: Mapping the battleground provinces and cities
- » Meritocracy or elite democracy? An assessment of the 2013 senatorial bets
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Has the Peter Principle caught up with Sixto Brillantes?
- » LOSING GROUND | How PH has handled Sabah, West Philippine Sea disputes over the years
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Comelec move to cap withdrawals is unconstitutional
- » ‘Walis-walis’ time? Alaska goes for the kill in Game Three against Ginebra
- » Ginebra coach Alfrancis Chua fined P10k for flashing dirty finger at Alaska officials, fans
- » Mark Caguioa challenges Ginebra teammates to play more aggressive, physical against Alaska
- » Ginebra needs adjustments to help struggling Vernon Macklin, says Mark Caguioa
- » ‘We’re not gonna give up’: Ginebra star Mark Caguioa keeps the faith despite 2-0 Alaska lead
- » From the stands, Tim Cone watches old team Alaska demolish Ginebra in Game Two of finals
- » Azkals to face Kyrgyzstan in June friendly
- » POLL | Who should win Commissioner’s Cup Best Player of the Conference?
- » Dump ‘foreign’ PCOS and go for local election tech in 2016, group urges Comelec
- » EU cites Chinese telecoms Huawei and ZTE for trade violations
- » Yahoo! Japan suspects 22 million IDs stolen
- » NEWSBYTES.PH | NetSuite touts record revenues, scoffs at software rivals
- » Facebook, Twitter apps come to Glass, Google’s wearable computer
- » EBay developers working on possible apps for Google Glass
- » ‘Evil’ Google criticized by British lawmaker
- » IBM BLUE GENE | The fastest supercomputer to reach Philippine shores
- » Smart offers fourth generation iPad with Wi-Fi and cellular
- » Visit museums for free on May 18, International Museum Day
- » IFEX 2013 | 10 unique Pinoy food finds, from frozen ‘turon’ to ‘bagoong’ powder
- » IFEX 2013 | Grand food show spotlights best of Philippine flavors and Asia’s ethnic foods
- » WEEKEND GUIDE | May 17 to 19: Grand food exhibit, rock concerts, and a super sale
- » CHOW BUZZ I Kagat Guide: Eat your way through Baguio
- » Sarah Jessica Parker opens SM Aura, donates to less fortunate in Taguig
- » ‘Mahal kow kayow!’ Vin Diesel fuels thrilled fans at ‘Fast and Furious 6′ premiere
- » POLL POSTCRIPT | May 13 exercise flunked standards for transparency, accountability - watchdog
- » ASEAN governments urged to plug loopholes in tobacco promo curbs
- » H1N1 virus found in marine mammals for first time
- » Mobile phone calls can cause blood pressure spikes
- » Scientists create human stem cells through cloning
- » May 17 is the International Day Against Homophobia
- » Angelina Jolie: from sex symbol to cancer crusader
- » Rubber boom fueling land grabs in Southeast Asia: report