The popular milk tea brand from Taiwan commits itself to local milk tea aficionados by introducing a familiar local flavor among a wide range of other interesting tea-based flavors.
Chef Him Uy de Baron’s popular Quezon City restaurant is setting up shop for a week at the ‘chameleonic’ events space located off Rockwell Drive.
In his new food and travel show on CNN, the famously candid celebrity chef rediscovers Pinoy food in Los Angeles via the iconic food joint and its ‘oddly beautiful’ halo-halo.
Seafood sinigang, organic black rice, mangoes, and locally made liquor drinks were served to the delight of Parisians during a luncheon and cocktails hosted by the Department of Agriculture and prepared by Chef Margarita Fores.
What does singer Psy and Mad for Garlic have in common? They’re both from Korea and they’re both famous! Go check out this new restaurant—the price of having garlic breath will be worth it.
Beat the heat and keep your cool with these three Chow Buzz summer favorites.
Japan’s most preferred Yakiniku restaurant is now in the Philippines
Easter came early this year but don’t fret, Manila’s finest hotels are ready for you and your family. Have a blessed Holy Week, everyone!
Chef Ernaline Go shares easy recipes for spreads you can make ahead for your quick on-the-go snacks.
- » First community-owned water purifying station in the Philippines to open in Sultan Kudarat
- » 4th explosion since March rocks North Cotabato town
- » Tail-end of cold front, ITCZ bring rain over Northern Luzon, Mindanao - Pagasa
- » Aga Muhlach fails to crack Fuentebella clan's 105-year hold in CamSur
- » Garcias lose grip on Cebu Capitol
- » Attacks on OFWs in Taiwan isolated - MECO chief
- » Filipino people gave President Aquino a fresh mandate: Drilon
- » BIG BROTHER IN LEYTE | CCTV now up and running in Ormoc streets
- » UN's Ban warns of N. Korea 'escalation'
- » Venezuela in rare diplomatic overture to US
- » Divorced Briton admits killing children in France
- » Attacks on OFWs in Taiwan isolated - MECO chief
- » Beatles guitar auctioned for $408,000 in US
- » China, India PMs to discuss border dispute, trade
- » Mice, gerbils perish in Russia space flight
- » Syrian army, Hezbollah attack rebels in border town: opposition
- » Domestic air travel drops in 1Q
- » Yahoo acquires Tumblr for $1.1 billion - report
- » Motorcycle assemblers say police visibility a better crime deterrent
- » SM group to expand hotel, convention business
- » Real estate industry lobby bucks DOF bid to trim tax perks for mass housing
- » PSE shareholders clear capital increase, transfer to BGC
- » Splash exports of Barrio Fiesta products flat in first quarter
- » Robust demand for residential projects drive up Century Properties' 1Q profit
- » COCKTALES | Ayala, SM rivalry leads to roadblock, regulatory capture
- » MANUEL BUENCAMINO | Post-election round-up
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Mar Roxas could be president in 2016
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Etiquette for social media
- » Elections 2013: Mapping the battleground provinces and cities
- » Meritocracy or elite democracy? An assessment of the 2013 senatorial bets
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Has the Peter Principle caught up with Sixto Brillantes?
- » LOSING GROUND | How PH has handled Sabah, West Philippine Sea disputes over the years
- » Caption This: Are these the new Alaska Milk cans featuring Calvin Abueva?
- » New face of Alaska: Fred Uytengsu sees bright future for star rookie Calvin Abueva
- » Alaska-Ginebra Game Three sets new all-time Araneta Coliseum basketball attendance record
- » ‘Congrats Alaska!’ Gatas Republik, PBA fans celebrate Aces’ championship on Twitter
- » PHOTO | The Alaska Aces are the new champions of the PBA Commissioner’s Cup
- » For anchoring Alaska defense, Sonny Thoss wins Commissioner’s Cup finals MVP
- » ‘Wala pa ring tatalo’: Alaska sweeps Ginebra to win Commissioner’s Cup
- » LA Tenorio is Best Player, Robert Dozier named Best Import of Commissioner’s Cup
- » Yahoo!’s board approves $1.1 billion Tumblr acquisition: WSJ
- » VIDEO | Technologists say apps can aid in Asia
- » Internet in ‘coma’ as Iran election looms
- » Facebook outlook still muddled one year after IPO
- » VIDEO | Who can afford broadband? Watch the report and find out
- » New Xbox more than a game console for Microsoft
- » Google’s wearable Glass gadget: cool or creepy?
- » Dump ‘foreign’ PCOS and go for local election tech in 2016, group urges Comelec
- » Hotel of the Week: Dusit Thani Manila
- » GALLERY | IFEX 2013 entrepreneurs at InterAksyon’s booth
- » REFLECTION | ‘Come Holy Spirit, come’
- » IFEX 2013 | 8 local and Asian foods to include in your shopping list
- » Smart offers fourth generation iPad with Wi-Fi and cellular
- » Visit museums for free on May 18, International Museum Day
- » IFEX 2013 | 10 unique Pinoy food finds, from frozen ‘turon’ to ‘bagoong’ powder
- » IFEX 2013 | Grand food show spotlights best of Philippine flavors and Asia’s ethnic foods
- » Greying China taps rural elderly to care for those even older
- » RAINY SEASON REMINDER | Bold action, big money needed to curb Asia floods
- » Slippery eel slides toward disaster
- » Saudi moves to avoid Afghan-style blowback from Syria
- » HEALTH ALERT | Cute kiddie school stuff laden with lead, warns Ecowaste Coalition
- » SUNDAY FOOD FOR THOUGHT | Pope calls for ethical behavior in public life
- » POLL POSTCRIPT | May 13 exercise flunked standards for transparency, accountability - watchdog
- » ASEAN governments urged to plug loopholes in tobacco promo curbs