This unique getaway is a small resort, adventure park, fish and bird sanctuary, rolled into one.
Just a ferry boat ride away from Manila Bay, this white-beach property now offers a day tour package that lets you enjoy sun, sea, and sand—and a good night’s sleep back to your own bed at home.
An estimated 2,500 tourists are expected to visit surfing haven Siargao Island and other parts of Surigao del Norte this Holy Week.
Members of the Manila Surfers Association show that they’re not only good surfers but generous-hearted citizens as well by giving back to La Union’s young public school students.
This latest act garnering attention in La Union twirl and sway with enough talent to keep the audience enthralled But these women declare that they surf better than they dance.
From a wildly delightful music and art festival to overwhelmingly beautiful natural surroundings, Malsimbo in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro is truly such a happy place.
Savvy business and leisure travelers will delight in Park Inn by Radisson’s first property in Asia Pacific.
Slated from April 1 to 15 this year, the festival is a showcase of the animal handling skills of cowboys and can be best described as an elaborate display of the science of animal handling.
Experience unconventional travelling experience offered by Travelmob, a social stay marketplace
- » Villar, Ejercito, Honasan proclaimed as senators after more than half of votes have been counted
- » Failure of polls in Lanao del Norte delayed proclamation of last three senators, Comelec chief says
- » Cynthia Villar, JV Ejercito, Gringo Honasan to be proclaimed as senators tonight, Comelec chief says
- » 1 soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao del Norte clashes
- » AFP intel post may go to PMA Class '82 member
- » Palace asks Comelec to pay deputized teachers their honoraria
- » 175 COCs more to go, as Comelec adds 126; top rankings unchanged
- » Tail-end of cold front, ITCZ bring rains over PHL
- » Japanese switched at birth tale moves Cannes
- » VIDEO | The Dos and Don'ts of Google Glass , the wearable computer
- » Gunmen abduct father of Syria deputy FM - official
- » Gay marriage across the world
- » 'It's OK for women to cry at work,' Facebook executive says
- » PHOTO | Cop apprehends sex worker during crackdown in Fujian, China
- » Bright red electric taxicabs hit the streets of Hong Kong
- » N. Korea fires short-range missiles
- » Incumbent PSE board wins fresh mandate
- » Philippines eyes more agriculture exports to Singapore
- » Summer heat likely cut rice, corn harvest in 2Q, gov't says
- » PLDT, Samsung tie up for B2B market
- » Dole Philippines starts banana exports to US next month
- » PDIC sues rural bank ex-president for unsound, unsafe practices
- » AgriNurture spending P1 billion to expand banana plantation, cold storage facilities
- » ANALYSIS | Consumer stocks shine in emerging market profit gloom
- » MANUEL BUENCAMINO | Post-election round-up
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Mar Roxas could be president in 2016
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Etiquette for social media
- » Elections 2013: Mapping the battleground provinces and cities
- » Meritocracy or elite democracy? An assessment of the 2013 senatorial bets
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Has the Peter Principle caught up with Sixto Brillantes?
- » LOSING GROUND | How PH has handled Sabah, West Philippine Sea disputes over the years
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Comelec move to cap withdrawals is unconstitutional
- » New PXC bantamweight champ Michinori Tanaka moved to tears at end of title fight
- » Fil-American rising star Mark Striegl called out by two PXC 37 winners
- » Michinori Tanaka snatches PXC bantamweight title from hometown fighter Crisanto Pitpitunge
- » ‘Walis-walis’ time? Alaska goes for the kill in Game Three against Ginebra
- » Ginebra coach Alfrancis Chua fined P10k for flashing dirty finger at Alaska officials, fans
- » Mark Caguioa challenges Ginebra teammates to play more aggressive, physical against Alaska
- » Ginebra needs adjustments to help struggling Vernon Macklin, says Mark Caguioa
- » ‘We’re not gonna give up’: Ginebra star Mark Caguioa keeps the faith despite 2-0 Alaska lead
- » VIDEO | Who can afford broadband? Watch the report and find out
- » New Xbox more than a game console for Microsoft
- » Google’s wearable Glass gadget: cool or creepy?
- » Dump ‘foreign’ PCOS and go for local election tech in 2016, group urges Comelec
- » EU cites Chinese telecoms Huawei and ZTE for trade violations
- » Yahoo! Japan suspects 22 million IDs stolen
- » NEWSBYTES.PH | NetSuite touts record revenues, scoffs at software rivals
- » Facebook, Twitter apps come to Glass, Google’s wearable computer
- » Smart offers fourth generation iPad with Wi-Fi and cellular
- » Visit museums for free on May 18, International Museum Day
- » IFEX 2013 | 10 unique Pinoy food finds, from frozen ‘turon’ to ‘bagoong’ powder
- » IFEX 2013 | Grand food show spotlights best of Philippine flavors and Asia’s ethnic foods
- » WEEKEND GUIDE | May 17 to 19: Grand food exhibit, rock concerts, and a super sale
- » CHOW BUZZ I Kagat Guide: Eat your way through Baguio
- » Sarah Jessica Parker opens SM Aura, donates to less fortunate in Taguig
- » ‘Mahal kow kayow!’ Vin Diesel fuels thrilled fans at ‘Fast and Furious 6′ premiere
- » POLL POSTCRIPT | May 13 exercise flunked standards for transparency, accountability - watchdog
- » ASEAN governments urged to plug loopholes in tobacco promo curbs
- » H1N1 virus found in marine mammals for first time
- » Mobile phone calls can cause blood pressure spikes
- » Scientists create human stem cells through cloning
- » May 17 is the International Day Against Homophobia
- » Angelina Jolie: from sex symbol to cancer crusader
- » Rubber boom fueling land grabs in Southeast Asia: report