- » Catanduanes governor reiterates opposition to coal mining
- » Salceda urges DSWD to provide Noche Buena packages to over 1 million Yolanda survivors
- » UN chief to Yolanda survivors: 'Never despair, world is behind you'
- » Sen. Alan should check facts before calling for Mayor Jun-jun to take leave, says Sen. Nancy
- » FDA recalls anti-bacterial injection drug due to typo in labels
- » TIGIL-PUTUKAN | P-Noy declares 26-day unilateral ceasefire from 21 December 2013 to 15 January 2014
- » Team Albay to spend Christmas with Yolanda survivors in Samar
- » Slain Zambo Sur mayor, wife, nephew buried in hometown
- » Tribesmen kill three soldiers in southeast Yemen: officials
- » 'Nation's survival' depends on disarmament: C. African leader
- » Khodorkovsky meets son as free man in Germany
- » Unrest grips south Yemen after tribal chief death
- » Britain, US mark 25 years since Lockerbie bombing
- » One dead, seven injured by contaminated China parcels
- » US astronauts step out on spacewalk for station repairs
- » Be professional and don't gossip, pope tells Church officials
- » China rejects US genetically-modified corn shipment
- » After 75 years, Mexico reopens oil industry to foreign investors
- » From street stalls to bourses, SE Asia's traditional medicine makers promise panacea
- » AgriNurture receives P335M infusion from Singaporean firm
- » Value of seized counterfeit products up 47 pct in 2013
- » Manila Water's Cebu unit borrows P800M from DBP for storage project
- » Phoenix Petroleum raises P500M from sale of preferred shares
- » AirAsia Zest offers promo fares for new Cebu-Kota Kinabalu flights
- » MEL STA. MARIA | Binay, cops, even the Supreme Court know: 'Invitation' is euphemism for 'Arrest'
- » COCKTALES| Singapore, So. Africa players snatch online ads market from Manila's print dinosaurs
- » FOCUS | Thailand's political crisis enters critical, awkward stage
- » FAT-FREE ECONOMICS | Fast growth = bubble? Not so fast, Colombo
- » MEL STA. MARIA | Useless Senate debate on 'Public Record' vs 'Public Document' threatens FOI bill
- » COCKTALES | Selling Meralco shares, San Miguel buys some crucial debt space - until next maturity
- » OPINION | All that glitters: Is there blood in your gold?
- » COCKTALES | Why would Lucio Tan still exit after Philip Morris venture paid his P19-B loan?
- » Talk ‘N Text tries to continue streak against Air 21; Meralco, Barako Bull clash to end skid
- » Extra Rice, Inc. gets win, but impressed by rapid improvement of June Mar Fajardo
- » Football legends Ronaldo, Zidane to play in all-star benefit for ‘Yolanda’ relief
- » Undersized Jervy Cruz towers in Rain or Shine’s giant win over Petron
- » Sonny Thoss has hands full against Ginebra’s twin towers Japeth Aguilar, Greg Slaughter
- » Strong start is the key, says LA Tenorio, as Ginebra now tied for first place
- » Philippines to host 2016 Suzuki Cup
- » Despite win over Petron, Rain or Shine coach Yeng Guiao unhappy with referees
What to do, where to go in between the city’s frenzied holiday pace? Here are a few suggestions just to divert from the season’s usually frenetic routines.
In this town known for its beautiful beach and dive spots, Christmas is also a season for thanksgiving.
Spend your Christmas and New Year in this resort with an undistracted view of the sea and the famous Boracay sunset. Even better, get exclusive room deals this season through Agoda.
While it is the journalist’s duty to document the coldness of figures, it must be the traveler’s to seek warmth in the coldness of things.
Located in the heart of the city, get closer to Virac’s vast natural attractions such as immaculate white beaches with dazzling shorelines and picturesque bays.
Lest Yolanda and the quake made us forget how beautiful the Visayas is, let this series be your guide.
What better way to spend a tropical-themed Christmas on the world-famous island than in the lap of sheer comfort and luxury?
At the Asia Workshop 2013, travel service providers and travel agencies said that despite calamities, it’s still “more fun to visit the Philippines.”
Take advantage of the hotel’s location near the airport and its modern amenities—great for the weary traveler and tourists who want to enjoy the city’s sights, sounds, and flavors.
In these sacred spaces filled with pre-loved books, literary artists and musicians gather together to celebrate the written word.
Relax and soak up Binondo’s historic and culturally rich atmosphere by staying for a day in this hotel built both for business and leisure.
This four-star hotel isn’t only a surfer’s paradise. It also offers various first-rate features and well-appointed rooms that assure guests of an indulgent stay they will never forget.
In need of a getaway from the metro, or simply a way to relax? InFlight Magazine suggests five short breaks, from active surfing or kayaking to relaxing, and dining.
Lush greenery, elegant interiors, and fine dining. This bed and breakfast is really a refined and tranquil home away from home.
Enhance your stay in beautiful Coron island with resort amenities that aim for total relaxation and rooms that let you enjoy amazing views.