- » Senate passes measure exempting PWDs from 12% VAT
- » No law violated by Torre de Manila builder - Natl Historical Commission counsel
- » MAY SORE EYES? | Get well first before registering, Comelec asks voters
- » Pamana killed due to poor law enforcement on wildlife - Philippine Eagle Foundation
- » SC asked to block 2015 GAA provisions that flout rulings vs DAP, PDAF; 'savings' questioned
- » Aurora judge murdered; SC calls for justice as police special task group formed
- » Ex-Makati vice mayor Mercado, not Binays, led OK of college of nursing - VP's spokesman
- » Army welcomes any probe on undelivered ammo, clothing
- » Migrant chaos at Budapest train station; Germany says EU rules still hold
- » Malaysian police summon anti-PM protest organizers
- » Satellite images confirm major temple destroyed in Syria's Palmyra: UN
- » Pope to allow forgiveness for abortion in Holy Year
- » Second foreigner held over Bangkok bomb as police target network
- » Newest China flight disturbance: fighting pilots
- » Shebab fighters storm African Union base in Somalia
- » 20,000 march in Austria after migrant truck tragedy
- » House panel to make final push for lower income tax rates within the fortnight
- » Home, car loans push up banks consumer lending by 3.36% - BSP
- » TIPID TUBIG! Without rains, Metro Manila to feel weaker water pressure starting next week
- » More power plant operators violating 'must-offer' rule, says spot market operator
- » Asian stocks set for worst monthly drop in three years on global rout
- » Foreign business groups to govt: Create National Privacy Commission
- » PH sees trade with APEC members rising over 6.8% yearly
- » VIDEO | Customs Chief Lina clarifies balikbayan box issue with OFWs
- » COCKTALES | Carpio cites Taiwan leader in fight to stop China's territorial grab
- » COCKTALES | Villar, Razon, Co buy back shares as investors rush to exit
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Is SC's Enrile bail fomenting confusion, dishonesty, public anger and impunity?
- » COCKTALES | Court rejects PWU rehab, censures management over missing P80-M faculty fund
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Mat the Cat: A Life
- » COMMENTARY | New #UPMaroons logo mere fashion statement, not reflection of UP radicalism
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | Les précédents dangereuses
- » COCKTALES | Rockwell commands highest condo lease rates, says survey
- » Jones Cup: Gilas Pilipinas out to build win streak at expense of Japan
- » Blackwater rookies Agovida, Vosotros, Purdy showing promise in Malaysian Champions Cup campaign
- » Danny Ildefonso mulling offers from NU, Ateneo high school to become skills coach after PBA retirement
- » Asi Taulava thanks Pinoy fans in Taiwan for helping Gilas beat Russian ‘bullies’
- » Gilas Pilipinas hands mighty Russians first defeat in Jones Cup
- » FIBA Asia Women’s Championship: Perlas Pilipinas books 3rd straight win after trouncing Hong Kong
- » Kei Nishikori, Ana Ivanovic out as US Open starts with upsets
- » Legendary Lakers duo Kobe, Shaq bury hatchet over legendary feud
Watsons Generics Campaign is the only recipient from the Philippines in the Health Promotion Category
Physiogel encourages women to feel better in their skin by taking this quiz on self-discovery.
Mothers gather for simultaneous breastfeeding activity in line with international effort The Big Latch On.
An anti-obesity campaign featuring various fitness awareness activities aims to celebration Nutrition Month this July.
Want to finally lose those excess pounds? Sign up in this exciting fitness challenge courtesy of Freego and get some serious supervision from these two celebrities.
An injectable diabetes drug that US regulators approved last year for weight loss, helped obese people lose an average of 18 pounds, a yearlong study said.
Breakthrough health report analyzed the global risks of death due to diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and cancers linked to the consumption of sugary drinks.
Plump up your face, lift your booty, or rejuvenate your breasts with this minimally invasive procedure.
Getting a health check-up is the first step to getting in shape.
Early detection of the disease increases a person’s chances for survival.
Philippines has the highest number of ‘pustiso’ wearers in Asia; Polident launches proper denture care campaign
About 30% or 9 million Filipinos are denture wearers.
From forgetting his aerobics tapes for a class decades ago, the Zumba founder and his phenomenal workout has really ‘salsa-ed’ a long way.
Parents should encourage a healthy lifestyle among their children to help prevent hypertension or high blood pressure during adulthood.
According to the group, May 4, or “Wesak” is considered the “most powerful full moon of the year” and where energies are said to be magnified.
A study by Nestle reveals that nutrition during the early stage can have marked long-term consequences to a child’s health.