- » Senate has death penalty in kill bill list
- » Gordon panel: No proof of EJK, DDS in war on drugs under Duterte
- » Ms. Universe Pia Wurtzbach in Manila for kickoff party for 2017 pageant search
- » HEAL NOT HARM | Denial of care is torture - former Health secretary
- » Robredo alarmed over ‘railroading’ of death penalty bill
- » Another IED similar to US embassy, Davao bombs found in Bulacan
- » WITH VIDEO | Policy failures fuel Philippine HIV epidemic – HRW
- » CPP blasts Duterte’s ‘total disdain for human rights’
- » New Zealand passport robot mistakes eyes of man of Asian descent as 'closed'
- » Dozens, including women and children, killed in west Iraq air strike - medics, lawmakers
- » 2 juveniles charged with arson for Tennessee wildfires that killed 14
- » Rebels seek ceasefire as Syrian army moves closer to retaking Aleppo
- » Trump names homeland security, environment chiefs, envoy to China
- » Indonesian military chief warns: IS building base in Mindanao
- » On 75th anniversary, US veterans recall Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- » Thailand to investigate BBC over profile of new king: minister
- » Q and A | Ex-NEDA chief Neri: Govt must succeeed in both tax reform, infra
- » PSEi up, peso down on disappointing Aussie GDP report
- » Power rates up by P0.10 per kWh for Dec.
- » EU fines Credit Agricole, HSBC, JPMorgan for Euribor fixing
- » DBM eyes P200-B supplemental budget for DICT's national broadband network
- » Removal of rice import quota seen to lower rice prices
- » Economists see hike in BSP key rates in ’17 as inflation sustains rise
- » SMC donates P1 B for construction of more gov't drug rehab centers
- » OPINION | If global warming worsens, what will happen to the people and places that matter to me?
- » MEL STA.MARIA | After VP Robredo's resignation, watch the Supreme Court
- » COCKTALES | Shop pa more? Local banks raise credit card rates
- » INSIGHT | Duterte and Trump: Can they make it work?
- » Let the Fullness of History be Told
- » COMMENTARY | The terrifying lessons of the Philippines’ ‘vigilante president’
- » MARIE YUVIENCO | De Lima and Dayan: Worst case scenarios
- » COMMENTARY | Kung Ngayon Nabuhay si Bonifacio …
Toys are part of the holiday cheer for kids. Here are tips to make sure you’re giving safe playthings to your kids this season.
A new topical treatment promises to temporarily fill out those lines without any pain.
Celebrate the season—without the weight gain—with these festive vegetarian dishes by Ju.D Lao.
Every two minutes of biking raises Php500 for World Vision.
The pretty multi-hyphenate reveals her secrets to keeping things light and healthy.
Treating depression may be necessary though it is unlikely to be sufficient to improve treatment adherence and diabetes self-management.
Lifestyle technology business offers power banks, waterproof cases, and many other digital accessories.
Top beauty brand Estée Lauder supports the breast cancer awareness campaign in the country.
Rabies can be fatal—everybody needs to know this fact.
Music can refresh energies, touch spirits. and truly become a joyful experience.
The UFC Number 3 featherweight contender shows he’s also a champ with a big heart.
The actor and founder of HepCured aims to give hope and make other patients aware that there’s a cure for the disease.
The heartthrob on how he became fitter than ever in one month.
Have MMA private training sessions, engage in kickboxing, and enjoy other fitness classes in this top-class gym.
How kidney donation is a life-saving gift.