- » PH-MILF panels hope to ink final annex in January 2014
- » Bigger ship needed to rescue 10 fisherman trapped on Recto Bank
- » PNoy accepts resignation of LWUA chief Rene Villa
- » Final peace pact nears as PH gov't, MILF ink power-sharing agreement
- » VIDEO | Central Visayas still in ruins a month after Yolanda
- » Building homes, securing food are top priorities one month after Yolanda
- » Second Filipino broadcaster killed in a week
- » Palace urged: Tap Malampaya funds to subsidize power rate hike
- » Air pollution in Europe kills even at guideline levels
- » Renzi elected Italian left's new leader
- » North Korea says leader's uncle sacked for 'criminal' acts
- » Thai opposition protesters prepare for 'final showdown'
- » Lenin monument toppled as pro-EU protests rage in Kiev
- » Colombian rebels declare 30-day unilateral ceasefire
- » Ukrainians up pressure on president with new pro-EU rally
- » Bahrain jails 12 Shiites over attack on police
- » BSP cuts 2013 forex reserves forecast
- » PH stock market seen to move sideways ahead of BSP meeting
- » From robbers to vendors, Swedes brace for cashless future
- » First Gen may end up bagging gov't share of Malampaya 'banked' gas -- DOE
- » Cebu Pacific poised to mount Saudi Arabia flights
- » Maynilad expects rate dispute to upset funding for capex
- » Metro Pacific group, PNCC seal joint venture for NLEX-SLEX Connector Road
- » Meralco hikes 2014 capex for distribution business
- » OP-ED | Philippines loses from new WTO deal in Bali
- » COMMENTARY | Is PNoy right to worry about kids being raised by gay couples? A psychologist responds
- » EDITORIAL | Nelson Mandela: The leader every nation deserves
- » COCKTALES | EDC loses 'billions' in Leyte devastation; Yolanda damage may wipe out 2013 profit
- » REBUILDING POST-YOLANDA | Helping Survivors Cope with Trauma
- » ANTONIO TUJAN JR | Drawing the lines in Bali: Global South must demand no less than devt justice
- » REBUILDING POST-YOLANDA | Helping Employee Survivors
- » OPINION | Haiti and the Philippines: Indecent comparisons
- » Ginebra stars LA Tenorio, Mark Caguioa battling illness as rest of Gin Kings step up
- » Against former team Talk ‘N Text, Ginebra star Japeth Aguilar’s game comes of age
- » RR Garcia finding comfort zone at GlobalPort as Batang Pier start playing unselfish basketball
- » Japeth Aguilar shoots Ginebra to thrilling comeback win over Talk ‘N Text
- » GlobalPort holds off Rain or Shine for first winning streak of the season
- » Heat burn Wolves in Dwyane Wade’s return
- » Indiana tops San Antonio in battle of NBA heavyweight teams
- » Guillermo Rigondeaux showcases dominant form in triumph over Joseph Agbeko
Here are pet care tips to ensure your canines and felines are healthy and merry this season.
Certain chemicals released in the breath as the body burns fat causes not so flattering bad breath.
An ongoing 18-day campaign aims to eliminate and discuss the ugly truths of violence against women. Here’s how you can reach out to victims and do your part to end it.
The hospital’s recent surgical mission has helped more than 40 patients who are now enjoying renewed eyesight.
In the true spirit of ‘bayanihan,’ doctors and medical experts give back to the earthquake survivors of Bohol.
In the age of the internet, Twitter, and Facebook, obesity is predicted to rise due to the lack of physical activity along with the increase of unhealthy eating patterns among Filipinos.
Regular health check-ups could help a medical doctor detect the early warning signs of a disease, which is why it’s important to have the former at least once a year.
Simple enough to remember, these numbers are keys to a healthier lifestyle and to help lower your risk for cardiovascular disease.
Schoolchildren learn that washing their hands properly is one of the best ways to prevent them from getting sick.
Keep that smile beautiful. Follow these expert tips on how to keep your mouth healthy.
Get that body moving with zumba classes, yoga, tai chi, and more.
Slower comprehension, lack of concentration, and memory gap—these could be signs that your body may lack the antioxidant Vitamin E.
New figures from UNICEF say 1,400 children under five years of age still die every day from diarrhoeal diseases globally caused by a lack of safe water, sanitation, and basic hygiene.
A new milk drink could help your child feel fuller longer and more energized to face the demands of school work.
How to encourage kids to wash their hands? Here are the many creative ways.