- » FILIPINO TIME | Weather bureau mandated to set Philippine Standard Time
- » Comelec stops canvass of party-list votes, prepares for proclamation
- » Cop on vacation kills amok who shot his neighbor in Abra
- » PHOTO | Letter contains death threat meant for election officer in Pateros
- » PSG men nabbed for robbing auto shop to face music, Palace assures
- » Move to delete online libel in Cybercrime law is 'shortsighted,' group says
- » Aquino signs law imposing stiffer penalties for hot meat imports
- » Juicy committees await senators allied with or belonging to Team PNoy, Drilon says
- » UN atomic watchdog's report proves nuke program 'peaceful,' says Iran
- » Japanese climber, 80, sets record for oldest to scale Mt Everest - for the 3rd time
- » Malaysia sentences 4 to death for grisly 2010 murder of tycoon, 3 others
- » CBCP hopes for papal visit in 2016
- » Pakistan bombing kills at least 12
- » UNDAUNTED | Grounded ship is Philippines' last line of defense
- » French prosecutors to grill IMF chief Lagarde over 2007 payout to disgraced tycoon Tapie
- » British soldier 'butchered' near London barracks in apparent terrorist attack
- » Otto Energy expects drilling at 2 new wells in Galoc to start next month
- » San Miguel acquires a third of chairman's cement company
- » MINDANAO POWER CRISIS | Agusan del Sur coop taps A. Brown to build, operate plant
- » AboitizPower to spend P125 billion on new plants
- » PSEi slumps near 7,300-mark as investors worry over poor China factory data, end to Fed bond-buying
- » Weak results of construction arm pulls Yuchengco holding firm's 1Q net
- » VP Binay, Finance chief at loggerheads over proposed removal of tax perks for mass housing
- » Asian markets sell off on Bernanke remarks, China PMI
- » FOCUS | China may be fanning flames of Taiwanese anger with PH - expert
- » MUSINGS ON TAIWAN MESS | Confucius says...
- » COCKTALES | Ayala, SM rivalry leads to roadblock, regulatory capture
- » MANUEL BUENCAMINO | Post-election round-up
- » MEL STA.MARIA | Mar Roxas could be president in 2016
- » JESSICA ZAFRA | Etiquette for social media
- » Elections 2013: Mapping the battleground provinces and cities
- » Meritocracy or elite democracy? An assessment of the 2013 senatorial bets
- » PFF cancels Azkals’ June friendly against Kyrgyzstan
- » LeBron James delivers overtime game-winner as Heat take opener versus Pacers
- » Caluscusin, Silverio win golds in rhythmic gymnastics meet of POC-PSC National Games
- » Stallion, Global look to keep hold on top of UFL table against Pachaga Diliman, Air Force
- » Franz Pumaren hints at Air 21 trade for big man ahead of Governors’ Cup
- » Air 21 expects to soar in Governors’ Cup with return of high-scoring import Zach Graham
- » Import prospect Mike Singletary doing well for Barako Bull in Dubai tournament
- » Can Alaska Aces repeat ’90s dynasty? Only history will tell, says Fred Uytengsu
Sleep-deprived individuals may benefit from these effective food supplements that nourish and help induce a good night’s rest, the natural way.
Ditch your fast-food fix for a healthy fresh smoothie drink and a wholesome snack at this newest outlet in Edsa Shang.
Take advantage of the summer season: chill by hitting the pool while learning the right way to swim at the Bert Lozada Swim School.
Drink lots of fluids, try to avoid the sun’s intense heat, exercise early in the morning, and other advice from a medical doctor.
How to avoid heat stroke and what to do when one collapses from this deadly illness amid summer’s intense heat.
No-rice diet, cheat weekends, and going on a diet plan when traveling are some of this sexy actress’ slimming tips.
Before Christine De Guzman formed the company and turned it into a successful venture, she went through an intense journey that challenged her spirit as a mother but made her stronger in the end.
Instead of taking a quick fast-food meal to replenish your energy at work, why not enjoy a nourishing and delicious meal that helps replenish at the cellular level and with less calories.
Next time your dentist is about to place amalgam in your teeth as filling—opt to get another alternative, quick, before it’s too late.
Your next trip to the dentist shouldn’t be a dreadful experience with this new state-of-the art dental clinic.
More than a thousand runners participate in this unique race that promotes the power of prayers—with a little help from the nuns who helped organize the event.
Unique running event lets participants literally take their petitions to heart as Carmelite Sisters offer to pray for their intentions.
Saturated fats, like those found in rich cheeses and meats, may do more than weigh men down after a meal—a new study also links them to dwindling sperm counts.
At least 5,000 people, including kids, will be hitting the pavement on December 16 to call for higher sin taxes and for a healthier, smoke-free lifestyle.
Playing a superhero one day and a "superhero in bed" the next day while filming ‘A Secret Affair,’ Kapatid hunk Derek Ramsay shares the secret to staying in good shape despite his grueling schedule.