MANILA – PSBank is upgrading its deposit system from 10 PM of February 23 (Friday) to 5 AM February 26 (Monday), to enable it to serve its clients better, the bank said in an advisory.
Accordingly, it issued the following guidance:
• Customers of all PSBank branches will have no access to their accounts through any of the following:
• ALL ATMs (PSBank & Other Banks’)
• PSBank Mobile
• PSBank Online
• BOB (Corporate Internet Banking)
• (Point-of-Sale) services
• All PSBank Flexi Personal Loan accounts are not accessible through any ATMs or POS.
• Payment to proprietary billers – PSBank Loans, Metrobank & PSBank Credit Cards, Maynilad, PLDT, Smart & Sun, AXA, FAMI, Sumisho, etc. – is also not available.
The bank encouraged clients to thus plan transactions ahead of time.
For queries and assistance, the public may get in touch with the bank through their respective branch of account, the Customer Experience Hotline at (02) 845-8888, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. ph or via the PSBank LiveChat.